Luiza Scandelari

5ECD6D35-9E82-4390-8A8E-0D703516740E.jpeg
4D84B35E-D0EB-40A8-B724-B1C05B730B7F.jpeg
42CD08B8-C98C-4404-85B4-22199F9F9C31.jpeg
EE2297FB-7CED-42D2-99C0-D06320705A8E.jpeg
D12AD029-C5A6-4955-8FEB-72A8D8E1A150.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Saw her the other day. Her skin is perfect (I was so happy to see her because I love her YouTube videos). But her style is :slinkout:. She was wearing a puffy red coat,
View attachment 21644
these shoes, and these very loose (so loose the pants are just straight, not form fitting at all) plaid print pants. Her clothes didn’t scream model to me except for her model lounge bag of course (must be nice) but she’s still stunning and I loveeee her :luv:. I just wish she would wear more form fitting clothes because the body that hides under all of that is ridiculously perfect and should be shown off. Does anyone know how old she is?
She's 19 I'm fairly sure...also, most models don't walk around in tight clothes all the time. I don't think I know one model that wears skinny jeans every day unless she has to for castings.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
She's 19 I'm fairly sure...also, most models don't walk around in tight clothes all the time. I don't think I know one model that wears skinny jeans every day unless she has to for castings.
:wtf: I understand that for heels (I still wear heels everywhere anyways) but not for form fitting clothes. I think Luiza and Abbey Lee are the only ones I’ve seen wear super loose odd clothes. For example, the model street style thread shows most of them wearing basic colored clothes that are form fitting. I really don’t see skinny jeans as being this uncomfortable thing to wear. Anyways, this was on a day she posted herself going to castings and I thought it was super unflattering and weird because I can imagine the casting directors being confused about not being able to see her body unless she had a change of clothes which I think might be super annoying to do every time you get to a casting. (The same with changing into heels every time but that’s just my opinion.) And the colors are too distracting.

she's out of this world! seeing how her cutting her hair made her look a little older (in a good way!) and more high fashion, i can't help but wonder if that would happen to me if i decided to just cut my hair like that :sneaky:

Screenshot_20180205-095449_1.png

If this is her streetstyle it's really horrible :lol:
But her body is gorgeous, even in ugly overalls.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Saw her the other day. Her skin is perfect (I was so happy to see her because I love her YouTube videos). But her style is :slinkout:. She was wearing a puffy red coat, these shoes, and these very loose (so loose the pants are just straight, not form fitting at all) plaid print pants. Her clothes didn’t scream model to me except for her model lounge bag of course (must be nice) but she’s still stunning and I loveeee her :luv:. I just wish she would wear more form fitting clothes because the body that hides under all of that is ridiculously perfect and should be shown off. Does anyone know how old she is?
I agree with you that her styling is not very good but I understand Luiza with her baggy clothes. Tight clothing is usually not very warm and she comes from a tropical country, in her blogs she's freezing all the time. I come from a tropical country too and as soon as it is below 15°C I freeze and cover with all the clothes I can find.

I agree with you that her styling is not very good but I understand Luiza with her baggy clothes. Tight clothing is usually not very warm and she comes from a tropical country, in her blogs she's freezing all the time. I come from a tropical country too and as soon as it is below 15°C I freeze and cover with all the clothes I can find.
But with loose straight pants isn’t it easier for the cold air to come through the bottom?

But with loose straight pants isn’t it easier for the cold air to come through the bottom?
But you can put lots of cloths beneath! Like double pair of socks, maybe another pair of jeans!
I used to do this, I live near Brasil and during winter for school the uniform was a skirt so I would wear 3 pairs of socks, a pair of shorthand Beneath the skirt, the skirt, plus all the T-shirt’s. Yes it was freaking cold, and nyc is colder. So I can imagine she must do the same because Brasil is much warmer

• Agree
But you can put lots of cloths beneath! Like double pair of socks, maybe another pair of jeans!
I used to do this, I live near Brasil and during winter for school the uniform was a skirt so I would wear 3 pairs of socks, a pair of shorthand Beneath the skirt, the skirt, plus all the T-shirt’s. Yes it was freaking cold, and nyc is colder. So I can imagine she must do the same because Brasil is much warmer
She’s often said that she always wears multiple pairs of tights/leggings/jeans under her pants to stay warm in her videos too.

She’s often said that she always wears multiple pairs of tights/leggings/jeans under her pants to stay warm in her videos too.

Oh sorry haven’t watched her videos, just read the comment and guessed by my experience ;)

07396148-B259-4B47-856E-F8831760112D.jpeg
FFB3F845-00DC-47D7-A289-8BD796068D71.jpeg
74063A5D-E1BF-44A1-A570-B197276956BC.jpeg

Did her legs gain a little bit or is it just the angle in the first pic?
I loveee her but I thought you were supposed to wear form fitting clothing to castings (assuming she’s going to castings in the last 2 pics). Unless she’s going to change.
Props to her being one of the ONLY girls to wear heels to castings though, based on what I’ve seen from a few street style photographers.

Props to her being one of the ONLY girls to wear heels to castings though, based on what I’ve seen from a few street style photographers.

Usually girls will carry heels in bags and change outside/at the castings because walking from casting to casting in heels all day long is miserable, hence why they’re not seen in the streets in them

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
For Yoko Mag:
962122-800w.jpg

962128-800w.jpg
962121-800w.jpg

962125-800w.jpg

962126-800w.jpg

She's so cute, and her upper body is a dream, but she could definitely tone up the legs a little more.