Lea Michele

Lea just has a really unlucky body shape. She looks horrible with more weight on her because.... so does everyone... and smaller? she looks disproportionate and awkward because she has realy wide shoulders and no waist.

It's weird because even at her lower weights, I think she has the tendency to look bigger because she's sort of boxy and her face is really strong, not at all delicate looking.

It's weird because even at her lower weights, I think she has the tendency to look bigger because she's sort of boxy and her face is really strong, not at all delicate looking.

You mean to tell me, this is not the epitome of feminine?
images

i have watched every episode of glee and everytime i see that nose i shudder. im sorry but imho shes not attractive and not very talented. i think they could have picked a better lead.
also cory/finn is too cute. what is he thinking? :( :(

i have watched every episode of glee and everytime i see that nose i shudder. im sorry but imho shes not attractive and not very talented. i think they could have picked a better lead.
also cory/finn is too cute. what is he thinking? :( :(

Yeahhh, she's not pretty at all, but that sort of suits her character, don't you think? If she was pretty she probably wouldn't be the one of the biggest losers of the school.
Plus, I think her voice is amazing. Goes for that girl who plays Mercedes, too. Not attractive at all but her voice is amazing.