Kirsten Dunst

E

Esurient

Most commonly known for her role as Mary Jane Watson in Spiderman, she is a stunning beauty. She also has a very authentic voice if you've heard her in Spiderman III. Not quite thinspo, but I LOVE her as a redhead and I think she just has the most stunning eyes. Major girl crush on her. :shy:

What do you think? ;)

T

theannase

I used to not like because I got so ridiculously jealous when "stole" Orlando Bloom from me in Elizabethtown haha

S

SkinnyMeansPretty

I've been a fan of hers since I was like 10? :) she's different from the norm (facial features) and I like that :)

And definitely love her as a red head :)

S

Smaller&Smaller

I LOVE that she hasn't had her teeth "done," despite the fact that she's always criticised for them ("snaggletooth" etc). They suit her. LOVE the red hair too. I want to go red asap.

R

romanticism

Loveee her! My all-time favourite of hers is The Virgin Suicides. Such a great film/book.

leila

Worker Bee
Reaction score
she's gained quite a bit recently though right? I saw her in 'Melancholia' and she was on the bulkier side of slim/average.

E

Esurient

she's gained quite a bit recently though right? I saw her in 'Melancholia' and she was on the bulkier side of slim/average.
Oh no she has?? :( That's very disappointing. She's too beautiful to let herself go. :meh:

E

Emerald Eyes

Seriously Kirsten?? What's going on with the girl's dress sense lately or does she have a stylist that secretly hates her?!

H

hazel

I adore that film. Kirsten looks amazing in it too, such a natural beauty and so skinny :luv: