Kirsten Dunst

E

Esurient

Most commonly known for her role as Mary Jane Watson in Spiderman, she is a stunning beauty. She also has a very authentic voice if you've heard her in Spiderman III. Not quite thinspo, but I LOVE her as a redhead and I think she just has the most stunning eyes. Major girl crush on her. :shy:

What do you think? ;)

tumblr_ljwt5rQqTu1qhz4gzo1_250.jpg
kirsten_2Bdunst_2Bred_2Bhair.jpg
kirsten-dunst-193328.jpeg
Kirsten_Dunst_beautiful_hair_2082.jpg
images
Kirsten-Dunst-portrait-1920x1200-450x281.jpg

I used to not like because I got so ridiculously jealous when "stole" Orlando Bloom from me in Elizabethtown haha

I've been a fan of hers since I was like 10? :) she's different from the norm (facial features) and I like that :)

And definitely love her as a red head :)

I LOVE that she hasn't had her teeth "done," despite the fact that she's always criticised for them ("snaggletooth" etc). They suit her. LOVE the red hair too. I want to go red asap.

Loveee her! My all-time favourite of hers is The Virgin Suicides. Such a great film/book.

she's gained quite a bit recently though right? I saw her in 'Melancholia' and she was on the bulkier side of slim/average.

she's gained quite a bit recently though right? I saw her in 'Melancholia' and she was on the bulkier side of slim/average.

Oh no she has?? :( That's very disappointing. She's too beautiful to let herself go. :meh:

Seriously Kirsten?? What's going on with the girl's dress sense lately or does she have a stylist that secretly hates her?!

070512-Kirsten-Dunst-350.jpg

I adore that film. Kirsten looks amazing in it too, such a natural beauty and so skinny :luv:

Re-watched Marie Antoinette lately and went to see what Dunst is up to now. Honestly, I can't even believe this is the same person.

kristen-dunst-on-becoming-a-god-tca-summer-press-tour-05.jpg

ON-BECOMING-A-GOD-IN-CENTRAL-FLORIDA-2019-Official-Trailer-1-23-screenshot-600x388.png

kirsten-dunst.jpg

Kirsten-Dunst-Jesse-Plemons.jpg

the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert-tv-show-new-york-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10362943c.jpg

kirsten-dunst.jpg

Her face really freaks me out. I feel like she's aged two decades in the last two/three years. I know she's had a baby but... how???
It really makes me sad. She used to be so elegant and ethereal. Not skinny, but she had a certain delicacy to her.

1-696x465.jpg

80b86ae92bbdab57ca5e4fa6b9e54de9.jpg

6826306c50918009cb2450f18ccc4c8f.jpg

Favim.com-2874.jpg

MARIEANTOINETTE_2734498b.jpg

tumblr_ni8lhbNWcT1s4hjb0o1_1280.gif

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
She looks older than Jennifer Lopez, who is 13 years her senior! (Kristen is 37 and J-Lo is 50!)

FEC66F53-2C47-4043-A9F4-399204ED49D3.jpeg
E2363E80-A278-4E38-AE61-5F09316758FE.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
She looks older than Jennifer Lopez, who is 13 years her senior! (Kristen is 37 and J-Lo is 50!)

Exactly. Even for a non-rich-and-famous person she looks like hell for 37. To the point where I wonder what's actually going on.
Her baby-daddy is also really chubby compared to pics from a few years ago so I wonder if they just eat and drink a lot together.

It's so sad to see. For one brief and shining moment at her lowest she had this waifish look and it suited her so well.
In this shot she reminds me of Kate Moss for Calvin Klein. Maybe it was heavily shopped, but still, she had potential.
Even with a slight gain, she would still have nice collarbones and bone structure than gives her a slim and delicate look.

Now she looks like Taylor Swift's mom.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user