• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Kim Noorda

A

AK91

^Yeah it is.
I think it's a bit off to let someone do that to your hair just for a shoot/run way :S
Even though models have to be open to cuts etc.

She's quite nice, though there's something about her face which makes me unsure of whether I like her (a lot) or not. :S

Reactions: 1 user
S

Selanis

I found the "Later she wrote to me, “It helped when you said I should not feel bad about not fitting into those jeans anymore; that, in fact, the opposite was true: I should feel it was wrong to have fit such small clothes for so long.”)" quote just simply wrong.
Sorry, what's bad about fitting such small clothes, when it does not come from disease or malnutrition/poverty? hipocrisy much?

Sasja

Rising Star
I found the "Later she wrote to me, “It helped when you said I should not feel bad about not fitting into those jeans anymore; that, in fact, the opposite was true: I should feel it was wrong to have fit such small clothes for so long.”)" quote just simply wrong.
Sorry, what's bad about fitting such small clothes, when it does not come from disease or malnutrition/poverty? hipocrisy much?
I think she meant it was wrong for her to fit in clothes 'that' small as it wasn't healthy for her.

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
I know this is bitch, but as far as the diet "struggles", her whining is only a little bit above Ali Michael's. At least Kim didn't throw people under the bus, I guess. But that's probably why she's still getting work (unlike Ali).

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
I know this is bitch, but as far as the diet "struggles", her whining is only a little bit above Ali Michael's. At least Kim didn't throw people under the bus, I guess. But that's probably why she's still getting work (unlike Ali).
I mostly agree with this... except I don't think Kim is that much of a bitch, even though I hate almost everyone. ;)

highyoufly13

Banned
Banned
I was wondering if there is any insider info on how other models percieved Kim after her weight gain. Did she look good after the weight gain, and were people upset about her detailing her accounts for Vogue?