Kim Noorda

S

Skinny2012

I really admire her, she is an established model from Amsterdam.

I love how she can pull off so many different looks :).

She was also very open about her weight struggle and i am not sure how she is doing at the moment, but i hope she is fine. I can really relate to everything she wrote, here's the link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/18/kim-noorda-details-weight_n_504008.html

600full-kim-noorda.jpg

Kim-Noorda-Vogue-Mexico-9.jpg

Kim-Noorda-Vogue-Mexico.jpg

kim-noorda-photo-gallery-c17050849.html

1320888137-kimsworld6b.jpg

tumblr_lxfqahwVHc1qk7up5o1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
^Yeah it is.
I think it's a bit off to let someone do that to your hair just for a shoot/run way :S
Even though models have to be open to cuts etc.

She's quite nice, though there's something about her face which makes me unsure of whether I like her (a lot) or not. :S

Reactions: 1 user
I found the "Later she wrote to me, “It helped when you said I should not feel bad about not fitting into those jeans anymore; that, in fact, the opposite was true: I should feel it was wrong to have fit such small clothes for so long.”)" quote just simply wrong.
Sorry, what's bad about fitting such small clothes, when it does not come from disease or malnutrition/poverty? hipocrisy much?

I found the "Later she wrote to me, “It helped when you said I should not feel bad about not fitting into those jeans anymore; that, in fact, the opposite was true: I should feel it was wrong to have fit such small clothes for so long.”)" quote just simply wrong.
Sorry, what's bad about fitting such small clothes, when it does not come from disease or malnutrition/poverty? hipocrisy much?

I think she meant it was wrong for her to fit in clothes 'that' small as it wasn't healthy for her.

I know this is bitch, but as far as the diet "struggles", her whining is only a little bit above Ali Michael's. At least Kim didn't throw people under the bus, I guess. But that's probably why she's still getting work (unlike Ali).

I know this is bitch, but as far as the diet "struggles", her whining is only a little bit above Ali Michael's. At least Kim didn't throw people under the bus, I guess. But that's probably why she's still getting work (unlike Ali).

I mostly agree with this... except I don't think Kim is that much of a bitch, even though I hate almost everyone. ;)

She is one of my favorite models ever since seeing her in Balmain. :luv:

I wish she had more current campaigns.

Attachments

• kimnoorda1.jpg
    kimnoorda1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 104
  • kimnoorda2.jpg
    kimnoorda2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 110
  • noorda.jpg
    noorda.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 102
  • noorda 2.jpg
    noorda 2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 102
  • noorda again.jpg
    noorda again.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 95
I was wondering if there is any insider info on how other models percieved Kim after her weight gain. Did she look good after the weight gain, and were people upset about her detailing her accounts for Vogue?