• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Kiko Mizuhara

Sasja

Rising Star
She's a Korean/American model/actress. She mainly gets work in Japan because of her height but I think she's really pretty and I like her body. (arms!)

Height - 168 cm (5' 6'') (allegedly 5'4")
Weight - 42 kg (92 lbs)

H

Haze

She's so tiny!

And I really like the top-half of the outfit in picture two - the denim jeans kinda ruin it but other than that I think it's pretty swag.

S

stracciatella

love everything i see in these pictures, she's gorgeous !!

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
I think its the culture... I have yet to see a toned Korean or Japanese print model / actress.
I think you're right, the ideal is to look very dainty/girlie, while in North America it's more muscular and boobish -- :superpuke:. I honestly like the Asian look much more!

Reactions: 1 person

redbingsoo

Rookie
Wow, she's really beautiful.. and she's half! (Hope this is what me and my boyfriend's future kid will look like .. do do dooo....) At first glance, she reminded me of Shin Minah (pic below), but now I think I'm just seein' things...

Sasja

Rising Star
Wow, she's really beautiful.. and she's half! (Hope this is what me and my boyfriend's future kid will look like .. do do dooo....) At first glance, she reminded me of Shin Minah (pic below), but now I think I'm just seein' things...
I don't see it.. :confused: maybe the smile a bit?

Some more:

Sadistic

Rising Star
I was reminded of my love for Kiko in the skinny showcase section.
Personally, I think she's super cute in gifs.

Pretty girl. I love how smiley she is.

Sasja

Rising Star
Apparently she was (is?) in Paris recently.. I'm visiting Paris in 3 weeks and I can't wait to look just as tiny as her when I go there :luv:

Reactions: Ethereal

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Shes my #1 girl crush.. beautiful, delicate/dainty, and with perfect skin and a cute personality (and a killer smile) :luvluv:

Reactions: Ethereal