Kiko Mizuhara

Sasja

Rising Star
Feb 4, 2012
Holland
She's a Korean/American model/actress. She mainly gets work in Japan because of her height but I think she's really pretty and I like her body. (arms!)

Height - 168 cm (5' 6'') (allegedly 5'4")
Weight - 42 kg (92 lbs)

27zm9hl.jpg

5agvfl.jpg

2utkpl0.jpg

1073ygy.jpg

She's so tiny!

And I really like the top-half of the outfit in picture two - the denim jeans kinda ruin it but other than that I think it's pretty swag.

love everything i see in these pictures, she's gorgeous !!

I think its the culture... I have yet to see a toned Korean or Japanese print model / actress.

I think you're right, the ideal is to look very dainty/girlie, while in North America it's more muscular and boobish -- :superpuke:. I honestly like the Asian look much more!

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, she's really beautiful.. and she's half! (Hope this is what me and my boyfriend's future kid will look like .. do do dooo....) At first glance, she reminded me of Shin Minah (pic below), but now I think I'm just seein' things...

5.jpg

Wow, she's really beautiful.. and she's half! (Hope this is what me and my boyfriend's future kid will look like .. do do dooo....) At first glance, she reminded me of Shin Minah (pic below), but now I think I'm just seein' things...

I don't see it.. :confused: maybe the smile a bit?

Some more:

2itmtrp.gif

2nurcav.jpg

1z4igkk.jpg

2rhmyjs.jpg

She's so pretty and delicate <3

The denim outfit is perfection!

Apparently she was (is?) in Paris recently.. I'm visiting Paris in 3 weeks and I can't wait to look just as tiny as her when I go there :luv:

tumblr_mpbf7raScq1qljmnao1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpbooeWwvd1s2t3v1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpbj4xQCW41rwbm5oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpa3f12ChP1qdx3jjo1_500.gif

tumblr_mp8u0fZsjo1sw568go1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpa30aUuBz1qdx3jjo1_500.gif

Shes my #1 girl crush.. beautiful, delicate/dainty, and with perfect skin and a cute personality (and a killer smile) :luvluv:

Girls like her make me wonder why I'm cursed with the fat stumpy Asian body and not the tiny skinny Asian body.