• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Kenza Zouiten from www.kenzas.se

roadsides

Rookie
Reaction score
What do you think of her?
She's a famous Swedish blogger and she does some modelling too. She's half marrocan and half swedish. In my opinion, she's gorgeous and has my dream body!

http://www.kenzas.se
Her blog is in swedish but you can read it with google translate.

A

AK91

She has a lovely face.
And body.
And hair.

Ooooh girl crush coming on :p

Though I prefer her with less makeup. More natural.

classichic

Super Star
Reaction score
She's average pretty to me but I do like her upper body, her arms are lovely. However, her legs are too big for me.

S

same1b

She's average pretty to me but I do like her upper body, her arms are lovely. However, her legs are too big for me.
I agree....her upper body is really nice though....not sure about her face...she has the same smile in all the pics!

Reaction score
She's gorgeous. What I would give to have skin that colour! I'm half italian/half irish, unfortunately the irish genes won out in the skin department and I'm as pale as milk :(

S

Skinny2012

I think she is curvy in a good way although that's not something i would aspire.
@roadsides how do you know her, are you from Sweden?

Last edited by a moderator:

roadsides

Rookie
Reaction score
I think she is curvy in a good way although that's not something i would aspire.
@roadsides how do you know her, are you from Sweden?
No I'm not from Sweden. I just came across her blog a while ago.

I already thought some of you would find her too big, but since I have a very similar body type she's my perfect thinspiration.

But I agree with same1b; she always smiles the same and after a while it gets really annoying!

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kunkaryte

her body looks exactly like mine now so the answer is no - i dont like her :confused:

T

theannase

OMG that is one sexy thang there. she is my new thinspo. LOVE HER BODY!