Kenza Zouiten from www.kenzas.se

roadsides

Runt
Apr 10, 2012
The Netherlands
What do you think of her?
She's a famous Swedish blogger and she does some modelling too. She's half marrocan and half swedish. In my opinion, she's gorgeous and has my dream body!

http://www.kenzas.se
Her blog is in swedish but you can read it with google translate.

tumblr_lxo18yX5di1r9ug5ao1_500_large.png

IMG_5051-600x475_large.jpg

tumblr_m2pxq1pzUd1r093c1o1_500.png

Sevilla_large.jpg

tumblr_m2kkozxwMv1r093c1o1_500.png

IMG_1478_large.jpg

She has a lovely face.
And body.
And hair.

Ooooh girl crush coming on :p

Though I prefer her with less makeup. More natural.

She's average pretty to me but I do like her upper body, her arms are lovely. However, her legs are too big for me.

I agree....her upper body is really nice though....not sure about her face...she has the same smile in all the pics!

She's gorgeous. What I would give to have skin that colour! I'm half italian/half irish, unfortunately the irish genes won out in the skin department and I'm as pale as milk :(

I think she is curvy in a good way although that's not something i would aspire.
@roadsides how do you know her, are you from Sweden?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she is curvy in a good way although that's not something i would aspire.
@roadsides how do you know her, are you from Sweden?

No I'm not from Sweden. I just came across her blog a while ago.

I already thought some of you would find her too big, but since I have a very similar body type she's my perfect thinspiration.

But I agree with same1b; she always smiles the same and after a while it gets really annoying!

Last edited by a moderator:
her body looks exactly like mine now so the answer is no - i dont like her :confused:

OMG that is one sexy thang there. she is my new thinspo. LOVE HER BODY!