Kendra Wilkinson

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Nessie, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Nessie

Nessie Guest

Kendra Wilkinson is my role model, (before she had her baby), she is still beautiful after her baby but before she was so in shape, sexy and i love her personality.
    Kendra was a playboy and she was also one of Hugh Hefners girlfriends, she was part of the three (Holly Madison and Bridget). I love her hair and her clothing style.
    Kendra-Wilkinson-Dress.jpg

#1 Nessie, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012
  2. SFsun

SFsun Rookie

I agree! I have a lot of thinspo of her from before she had her baby!

kendra-wilkinson-photo16.jpg

kendra_wilkinson.jpg

3. peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned
    Banned

4. Stick.figure

Stick.figure Guest

Oh please, come on! I agree that she was once in better shape (and only 98% plastic).. But never in her life was she skinny.

Each their own, but this is absolutely not what I consider sexy.

5. dietcokediet

dietcokediet Super Star

She DID have tiny tiny hips (compared to the rest of her body anyway).

6. peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned
    Banned

She's an apple shape, no wonder she has tiny hips!

7. lechevrefeuille

lechevrefeuille Worker Bee

She has such a horse-like face, although I liked her best of the original "girlfriends" since she says the funniest stuff and is generally hilarious.

She started working out and losing weight because Hugh Hefner said she was getting fat. I know, I'm ashamed to admit I used to watch the show a lot when it first came out. In the first few seasons when she first moved into the mansion she was steadily gaining because she discovered that she could just call the kitchen and have Hef's in-house kitchen staff prepare her any kind of food she wanted at any time of the day. Then one episode while they were in Hef's stretch hummer he just said, in typical old man honesty, "Kendra, you're getting fat."

Then she cried and since then she started working out and surviving on some kind of sugar-free energy drink and lost a bunch of weight, and thus she looked like the above few pics of her.

Of course she then got married and got knocked up.

You know, if she gained like 200 lbs she'd look like Mama June, Honey Boo Boo's mom. They have the same face.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Golden ice

Golden ice Super Star

:lol:

zzhjzte.jpg

9. EmilyEden

EmilyEden Rookie

I don't think she's beautiful at all....I don't mean to sound rude, she's just not my type of 'thinspo'- in her pre baby days. Thinspo for me has to have a degree of feminine weakness, delicacy, and an edge of strength and aggression, she just looks like a generic blonde. Not doing it for me I'm afraid.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MCgirl

MCgirl Rising Star

You're not being rude. I agree with you completely, there is nothing exceptional about her. On some of the pictures posted above she has some muscles, but she is not skinny- at best she is an average who works out a lot, and that's just not my thing. She's also too fake- too blonde, too tanned and had too many operations in the chest area. If only she had a beautiful face, but in her case, it's also average. She has the sort of looks that can be easily achieved by almost anyone with blonde hair dye, tanning spray and a help of a plastic surgeon.
    I'm not saying that she is ugly- simply average. Not even close to be included in my list of thinspirations (or any inspirations in that matter)

11. Chloe Madeline

Chloe Madeline Rising Star

I recall her claiming to be a size 23 in jeans pre-pregnancy...had that even been close to the truth, she would have wasted it on ed hardy's anyway

12. DreamerFighter

DreamerFighter Worker Bee

Could not agree more (and you said it really well...) Maybe the "fitspo" types would appreciate her muscle tone, but not a body I'd aspire to... She's so solid

13. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

Really? THAT's your role model...

• Like Like x 2
  14. FutureFullOfBones

FutureFullOfBones Worker Bee

:nopity:

That's good ... because she doesn't seem to have a lot else going for her :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  15. skinnieminnie

skinnieminnie Rising Star

:lol::lol::lol:
    This seriously cracked me up (and I couldn't agree more)

16. alexandtm

alexandtm Rookie

I really don't see the point in digging up posts from over a year ago from members who haven't been active in just as long.

17. Diamndgrl

Diamndgrl Super Star

I ran across this little gem today and just had to show the fight Kendra's thighs got into about how they were going to escape her too tight costume.....possibly by rubbing together to start a fire :superpuke: image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. FrançoiseEllyn

FrançoiseEllyn Grand Dame

Why is there a thread on this woman and who the fuck cares?

• Like Like x 9
  19. Xsmall

Xsmall Super Star

lol my thoughts exactly :eyeroll:

• Like Like x 4
  20. ZeroDiet

ZeroDiet SkinnyGossip Royal

I opened this thread thinking she was a celeb until I saw that first picture. Instant confusion. Then I read "thinspo" and "role model"... OMG just no. :lol:

• Like Like x 2