Kendra Wilkinson

N

Nessie

Kendra Wilkinson is my role model, (before she had her baby), she is still beautiful after her baby but before she was so in shape, sexy and i love her personality.
Kendra was a playboy and she was also one of Hugh Hefners girlfriends, she was part of the three (Holly Madison and Bridget). I love her hair and her clothing style.
Kendra-Wilkinson-Dress.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh please, come on! I agree that she was once in better shape (and only 98% plastic).. But never in her life was she skinny.

Each their own, but this is absolutely not what I consider sexy.

She has such a horse-like face, although I liked her best of the original "girlfriends" since she says the funniest stuff and is generally hilarious.

She started working out and losing weight because Hugh Hefner said she was getting fat. I know, I'm ashamed to admit I used to watch the show a lot when it first came out. In the first few seasons when she first moved into the mansion she was steadily gaining because she discovered that she could just call the kitchen and have Hef's in-house kitchen staff prepare her any kind of food she wanted at any time of the day. Then one episode while they were in Hef's stretch hummer he just said, in typical old man honesty, "Kendra, you're getting fat."

Then she cried and since then she started working out and surviving on some kind of sugar-free energy drink and lost a bunch of weight, and thus she looked like the above few pics of her.

Of course she then got married and got knocked up.

You know, if she gained like 200 lbs she'd look like Mama June, Honey Boo Boo's mom. They have the same face.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think she's beautiful at all....I don't mean to sound rude, she's just not my type of 'thinspo'- in her pre baby days. Thinspo for me has to have a degree of feminine weakness, delicacy, and an edge of strength and aggression, she just looks like a generic blonde. Not doing it for me I'm afraid.

I don't think she's beautiful at all....I don't mean to sound rude, she's just not my type of 'thinspo'- in her pre baby days. Thinspo for me has to have a degree of feminine weakness, delicacy, and an edge of strength and aggression, she just looks like a generic blonde. Not doing it for me I'm afraid.

You're not being rude. I agree with you completely, there is nothing exceptional about her. On some of the pictures posted above she has some muscles, but she is not skinny- at best she is an average who works out a lot, and that's just not my thing. She's also too fake- too blonde, too tanned and had too many operations in the chest area. If only she had a beautiful face, but in her case, it's also average. She has the sort of looks that can be easily achieved by almost anyone with blonde hair dye, tanning spray and a help of a plastic surgeon.
I'm not saying that she is ugly- simply average. Not even close to be included in my list of thinspirations (or any inspirations in that matter)

Thinspo for me has to have a degree of feminine weakness, delicacy, and an edge of strength and aggression, she just looks like a generic blonde. Not doing it for me I'm afraid.

Could not agree more (and you said it really well...) Maybe the "fitspo" types would appreciate her muscle tone, but not a body I'd aspire to... She's so solid

I really don't see the point in digging up posts from over a year ago from members who haven't been active in just as long.

I ran across this little gem today and just had to show the fight Kendra's thighs got into about how they were going to escape her too tight costume.....possibly by rubbing together to start a fire :superpuke:
image.jpg

I opened this thread thinking she was a celeb until I saw that first picture. Instant confusion. Then I read "thinspo" and "role model"... OMG just no. :lol:

Reactions: 1 users