• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Katy Perry & Baptiste Giabiconi!!??

Ally

Rising Star
Reaction score
Have you heard of the rumours? Katy and Baptiste are supposedly an item, or soon to be. I think that Baptiste being in a relationship with anyone will surely break a few hearts. :nopity:
But seeing him with Perry... hummm I'm not sure what to think yet :hmm:. What do you think of them as a couple?

Ello

Rookie
Reaction score
Honestly I only started paying attention to this girl because I Love Love Love Russell Brand. Now that he ditched her, I don't look at her so much unless she wears something super cute. (love her old style). Hope she's happy in her new life. She seems like a sweet gal, but doesn't sound too bright really.

B

Babydoll

I thought Katy was toned until I saw this :wtf:

Well, I hope she's happy. But I have to agree, she doesn't seem very bright.

K

KeKo

Honestly I only started paying attention to this girl because I Love Love Love Russell Brand. Now that he ditched her, I don't look at her so much unless she wears something super cute. (love her old style). Hope she's happy in her new life. She seems like a sweet gal, but doesn't sound too bright really.
I love love love Russell Brand, too!! :luv: He's more thinspiration to me than she will ever be.

Ugh, that picture above...those THIGHS. :(

Sasja

Rising Star
Reaction score
I don't understand why anyone ever would want to date Katy Perry. She is so annoying.

Ally

Rising Star
Reaction score
I don't understand why anyone ever would want to date Katy Perry. She is so annoying.
I think the guy wants to pursue a singing career... you see where I'm heading?