Katy Perry & Baptiste Giabiconi!!??

Ally

Rising Star
Jan 23, 2012
Have you heard of the rumours? Katy and Baptiste are supposedly an item, or soon to be. I think that Baptiste being in a relationship with anyone will surely break a few hearts. :nopity:
But seeing him with Perry... hummm I'm not sure what to think yet :hmm:. What do you think of them as a couple?

katy-perry-and-baptiste-giabiconi_293x473.jpg

katy-perry-Baptiste-Giabiconi.jpg

baptiste_giabiconi_et_katy_perry.jpg

katy2-e1331475559168.jpg

katy5-e1331475943896.jpg

Honestly I only started paying attention to this girl because I Love Love Love Russell Brand. Now that he ditched her, I don't look at her so much unless she wears something super cute. (love her old style). Hope she's happy in her new life. She seems like a sweet gal, but doesn't sound too bright really.

I thought Katy was toned until I saw this :wtf:
katy-perry.jpg

Well, I hope she's happy. But I have to agree, she doesn't seem very bright.

Honestly I only started paying attention to this girl because I Love Love Love Russell Brand. Now that he ditched her, I don't look at her so much unless she wears something super cute. (love her old style). Hope she's happy in her new life. She seems like a sweet gal, but doesn't sound too bright really.

I love love love Russell Brand, too!! :luv: He's more thinspiration to me than she will ever be.

Ugh, that picture above...those THIGHS. :(