Kate Moss

VOGUE UK 1993 :luv:

LEFASHIONBLOGEDITORIALKATEMOSSMOREDASHTHANCASHBRITISHVOGUEUKDECEMBER1993KIMKNOTTPASTELSYELLOWSHORTSLEEVESWEATERKNITMETALLICMIRRORSILVERP.png

LEFASHIONBLOGEDITORIALKATEMOSSMOREDASHTHANCASHBRITISHVOGUEUKDECEMBER1993KIMKNOTTPASTELSPURPLESHORTSLEEVESWEATERTOPKNITLIGHTPLAIDTARTANTR.png

LEFASHIONBLOGEDITORIALKATEMOSSMOREDASHTHANCASHBRITISHVOGUEUKDECEMBER1993KIMKNOTTPASTELSGREYGRAYBLUECROPPEDSWEATERTOPKNITFLOPPYWOVENSTRAW.png

LEFASHIONBLOGEDITORIALKATEMOSSMOREDASHTHANCASHBRITISHVOGUEUKDECEMBER1993KIMKNOTTPASTELSPINKBOUCLEMINISKIRTSUITTOPSILVERMETALLICMOTOJACKE.png

LEFASHIONBLOGEDITORIALKATEMOSSMOREDASHTHANCASHBRITISHVOGUEUKDECEMBER1993KIMKNOTTPASTELSCREAMOFFWHITEBOUCLETWEEDWHITECROPPEDCARDIGANJACKE.png

LEFASHIONBLOGEDITORIALKATEMOSSMOREDASHTHANCASHBRITISHVOGUEUKDECEMBER1993KIMKNOTTPASTELSSHORTSLEEVESWEATERTOPKNITMETALLICMIRRORSILVERSKIR.png

But she's got the June UK Vogue cover:

article-2317420-198E7D86000005DC-74_634x822.jpg

And I think it's quite lovely actually, not particularly dynamic but certainly makes me think of summer

@Clara - that picture is gorgeous, I've not seen it before :luv:

Kate-Moss-Vogue-23May13-Rex_b_426x639.jpg

For a Mossy candid, she actually looks pretty good here facially.

Last edited by a moderator:
She used to be so cool, I thought she would know when to retire. Doing Playboy also smells of desperation. :(

Kate Moss has a body double

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ly-knickers--does-need-young-body-double.html

I'm sorry I know her face sells. But she's a model and part of the requirement in having a hot body. I just think it's time she went. She doesn't have the same face anymore and she certainly doesn't have the same body as before.

Is she pregnant? She has gotten bigger, but not to the point where her stomach should stick out as much. If she's not, that some very unfortunate bloat.

And, I'm sorry, but the 'hot young' body double they keep going on about is fat. She has a pouch going herself in the stomach area, not nearly protruding as much as Kate's, but regardless. And holy THIGH. Couldn't they get a skinny body double?

Is she pregnant? She has gotten bigger, but not to the point where her stomach should stick out as much. If she's not, that some very unfortunate bloat.

And, I'm sorry, but the 'hot young' body double they keep going on about is fat. She has a pouch going herself in the stomach area, not nearly protruding as much as Kate's, but regardless. And holy THIGH. Couldn't they get a skinny body double?

They mabye took that double because nobody would believe it is Kate if they give her the body of a highfashion model. :confused:

They mabye took that double because nobody would believe it is Kate if they give her the body of a highfashion model. :confused:
Touche, you have a point. Though, while they're at it, couldn't they find one that was at least a bit believably slimmer/better than Kate? That 'model's' thighs look bigger than Kate's to me