Kate Moss

Good old times.

tumblr_m7avypaGY11r2dctvo1_250.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
i really wish she would accpept she is too old and her career SHOULD be over....Also, people should not be hiring her anymore....give other models a chance.

article-0-168EF537000005DC-322_306x592.jpg

article-0-16856651000005DC-992_306x690.jpg

I think that she is amazing, yes she'll need Photoshop, and yes, she is not super skinny, but she obviously sells and loves doing it, so I say only stop when they stop calling. I love her still!

They photoshopped one of the behind the scenes pics from the above shoot for this cover:
x7K9Z.jpg

I don't blame her for showing up when they call, but why the hell does she keep getting jobs??? How can she possibly sell so well??

I hope all of her exposure isn't in line with events like the London plus sized fashion weekend. I don't want HF to become so vomit-inducing :superpuke:

article-0-168EF537000005DC-322_306x592.jpg

article-0-16856651000005DC-992_306x690.jpg

I think that she is amazing, yes she'll need Photoshop, and yes, she is not super skinny, but she obviously sells and loves doing it, so I say only stop when they stop calling. I love her still!

Me too :shy:

I mean, ok, she´s older now, she´s not super skinny. But that woman has made it. She is an icon, a trademark. She will be remembered once she really leaves the spotlight. And she lives her life, might give her some wrinkles and some horrible paparazzi pics but nevertheless...she kicked out the jams and I admit I like it, there can´t be only sweet girls who know when to stop and she´s been a wild child (and most of the time a very good looking one :grin:)

Me too :shy:

I mean, ok, she´s older now, she´s not super skinny. But that woman has made it. She is an icon, a trademark. She will be remembered once she really leaves the spotlight. And she lives her life, might give her some wrinkles and some horrible paparazzi pics but nevertheless...she kicked out the jams and I admit I like it, there can´t be only sweet girls who know when to stop and she´s been a wild child (and most of the time a very good looking one :grin:)

I so agree!!! Love her "don't give a fuck" attitude... it's what sets her apart from all the pretty faces out there. She's so much more interesting.