• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Kate King

A

Ashley

That bra looks like it could slide right off. But damn I want those leather pants.

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Oh I love her body! Aside from the fact that I have a freakishly short torso, I think could look something like that at my GW.

Her face isn't what I usually go for, but you're right, there's definitely something intriguing about it. I detest how she looks in that picture with the long white dress w/ gold detailing at the bust and knees, the hair is just really throwing me off. And also with the lacquered-down baby bangs.

I

IvyL

Features so perfect and symmetrical its kinda boring for some reason :meh:

Tami

Rookie
Reaction score
I love her bod, but does anyone else think she resembles Marilyn Manson?

smallbones

Rookie
Reaction score
Website
plant-eater.tumblr.com
I'm not surprised that you guys don't like her face. I already was prepared for that, but I thought her body was nice, so I thought I should post her-She reminds me of Ruby Aldridge, as someone mentioned before, but I guess that's why I kind of like her face...because it looks like Ruby--

Here's a picture of Ruby. A--their noses even look similiar

Reactions: 1 person

cazza

Rookie
Reaction score
:O so great to see her on here! I actually know her in real life, she's my real life thinspo even though she's about 7 years younger than me lol
she waited til she was old enough to start up...and literally within 2 weeks agencies were fighting over her and she had a crazy successful career since. And she's a total sweetheart to boot....
My dream waist :

leila

Worker Bee
Reaction score
:O so great to see her on here! I actually know her in real life, she's my real life thinspo even though she's about 7 years younger than me lol
she waited til she was old enough to start up...and literally within 2 weeks agencies were fighting over her and she had a crazy successful career since. And she's a total sweetheart to boot....
My dream waist :

Aww thats so cool that you know her.!I actually think her face is nice, different of course, but I don't hate it like some of the posters above. Very styling-dependent. And killer body for sure, in the thinner photos...seems like she fluctuates a bit though.