Kate King

I like her- Something about her face intrigues me. I think she has a nice body too.
katek8.jpg

katek7.jpg

katek2.jpg

katek3.jpg

katek10.jpg

katek11.jpg

katek9.jpg

katek12.jpg

That bra looks like it could slide right off. But damn I want those leather pants.

Oh I love her body! Aside from the fact that I have a freakishly short torso, I think could look something like that at my GW.

Her face isn't what I usually go for, but you're right, there's definitely something intriguing about it. I detest how she looks in that picture with the long white dress w/ gold detailing at the bust and knees, the hair is just really throwing me off. And also with the lacquered-down baby bangs.

Features so perfect and symmetrical its kinda boring for some reason :meh:

She has a great body, but I don't like her face :meh:

Reactions: 1 user
Her nose is horrible, I'm sorry. But a lovely skinny body! Hipbones! :luv:

I love her bod, but does anyone else think she resembles Marilyn Manson?

I'm not surprised that you guys don't like her face. I already was prepared for that, but I thought her body was nice, so I thought I should post her-She reminds me of Ruby Aldridge, as someone mentioned before, but I guess that's why I kind of like her face...because it looks like Ruby--

Here's a picture of Ruby. A--their noses even look similiar

Rubyy.jpg

:O so great to see her on here! I actually know her in real life, she's my real life thinspo even though she's about 7 years younger than me lol
she waited til she was old enough to start up...and literally within 2 weeks agencies were fighting over her and she had a crazy successful career since. And she's a total sweetheart to boot....
My dream waist :

2iat1.jpg

:O so great to see her on here! I actually know her in real life, she's my real life thinspo even though she's about 7 years younger than me lol
she waited til she was old enough to start up...and literally within 2 weeks agencies were fighting over her and she had a crazy successful career since. And she's a total sweetheart to boot....
My dream waist :

2iat1.jpg

Aww thats so cool that you know her.!I actually think her face is nice, different of course, but I don't hate it like some of the posters above. Very styling-dependent. And killer body for sure, in the thinner photos...seems like she fluctuates a bit though.

Some of her new Polaroids, plus a backstage candid.