• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Kat Dennings (the chick from 2 broke girls)

Bubba

Rookie
Ok I know she's not skinny but I love her to death! I really do think this season in "2 broke girls" she looks much thinner than the last tho no?

Here's some fatter pics

Xsmall

Super Star
i think she is sooo funny.
i love the blonde in that show too, they are hilarious together.

leila

Worker Bee
Beautiful face and features...too bad the body doesn't match up. She's a cool actress though:)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Coral

Rising Star
Yeah I think if she lost weight she would be a stunner.
She has nice eyes!

• Agree

Anri

Rookie
She's very pretty and likeable. Also seems down to earth. Her boobs are also huge which make her look larger as well.
I loved her in Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist!

Again, just HUUUGE boobs.

C

caserene

She looks skinnier when she covers up the cleavage. Put those sisters away!

curlycue

Worker Bee
Love her! She's hilarious and she does look better in this season. It all shows in her arms (and her boobs).

els

Worker Bee
2BrokeGirls is a sad serial. The first girl beautiful, thin and delicate, the second girl a fat lump which is constantly trying way too hard to be a scream. :rolleyes: Can't stand her.

Nala

Rookie
She reminds me of Hilary Duff, when she had brown hair... Especially around the jaw area...

S

skinnychelsea

I love her and I dig her look. It suits her and tends to fit well with the parts she plays.
Naturally, I think she'd take it up a level if she dropped 20 lbs.

She reminds me of Hilary Duff, when she had brown hair... Especially around the jaw area...

Wooahhh. That's crazy - you're so right.

I love the blue dress someone posted earlier. I think it really suits her - though, yeah, that's a lot of cleavage. The girl is seriously well-endowed. I think she's very dramatic-looking and romantic - like a Botticelli woman or something.

• Agree

SugarKane

Rookie
She's obviously not the skinniest but I think she pulls off the weight well. I think it's because she dresses appropriately (most of the time), and has beautiful fair skin.

Nala

Rookie
She's obviously not the skinniest but I think she pulls off the weight well. I think it's because she dresses appropriately (most of the time), and has beautiful fair skin.
Now I speak only for her character but I don't think that her mustard diner-dress suits her well. It's too short for her legs and way too tight around her upper body. I can see her rolls in the back and her cleavage is scaring me :run:

It would also be better if she wore some other tights. Maybe like not-see-through? Or wool tights?

SugarKane

Rookie
Now I speak only for her character but I don't think that her mustard diner-dress suits her well. It's too short for her legs and way too tight around her upper body. I can see her rolls in the back and her cleavage is scaring me :run:

It would also be better if she wore some other tights. Maybe like not-see-through? Or wool tights?
Oh I agree stockings would be good. The constant cleavage is a bit much too. It is harder for busty girls to not have the girls out a little though.

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
sorry to bump an old thread but I saw an ad on tv with her in it recently and wow she's gotten straight up FAT

• Gross

oizys

Worker Bee
sorry to bump an old thread but I saw an ad on tv with her in it recently and wow she's gotten straight up FAT

I didn't expect her to look so bad as a a fatty. Somehow her lips got smaller while everything else got bigger.

• Gross

Rhianna

Rising Star
Does anyone else see her as a fat version of Carly Chaikin (Darlene from mr robot)?

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users

marieebo

Grand Dame
Wtf why does she have a thread on here in the first place lol

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users