Kat Dennings (the chick from 2 broke girls)

B

Bubba

Ok I know she's not skinny but I love her to death! I really do think this season in "2 broke girls" she looks much thinner than the last tho no?

tumblr_m20kqiU4vB1qdc1kj.jpg

KAT-DENNINGS.jpg

l.jpg

Here's some fatter pics

Kat+Dennings+2012+Winter+TCA+Tour+Day+8+sYAvapjDitzl.jpg

19.jpg

Beautiful face and features...too bad the body doesn't match up. She's a cool actress though:)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I think if she lost weight she would be a stunner.
She has nice eyes!

• Agree
She's very pretty and likeable. Also seems down to earth. Her boobs are also huge which make her look larger as well.
I loved her in Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist!
thor-kat-dennings-joins-friend--large-msg-125910002695.jpg

Kat+Dennings+Hot+Photos+%25287%2529.jpg

Again, just HUUUGE boobs.
hot-not-kat-dennings-christina--large-msg-134378598509.jpg

tumblr_mbydyowvGu1rtmw2wo1_500.jpg

She looks skinnier when she covers up the cleavage. Put those sisters away!

2BrokeGirls is a sad serial. The first girl beautiful, thin and delicate, the second girl a fat lump which is constantly trying way too hard to be a scream. :rolleyes: Can't stand her.

She reminds me of Hilary Duff, when she had brown hair... Especially around the jaw area...

kat-dennings-1-sized.jpg
hilary-duff-400a012206.jpg

I love her and I dig her look. It suits her and tends to fit well with the parts she plays.
Naturally, I think she'd take it up a level if she dropped 20 lbs.

She reminds me of Hilary Duff, when she had brown hair... Especially around the jaw area...

kat-dennings-1-sized.jpg
hilary-duff-400a012206.jpg

Wooahhh. That's crazy - you're so right.

I love the blue dress someone posted earlier. I think it really suits her - though, yeah, that's a lot of cleavage. The girl is seriously well-endowed. I think she's very dramatic-looking and romantic - like a Botticelli woman or something.

• Agree
She's obviously not the skinniest but I think she pulls off the weight well. I think it's because she dresses appropriately (most of the time), and has beautiful fair skin.

Now I speak only for her character but I don't think that her mustard diner-dress suits her well. It's too short for her legs and way too tight around her upper body. I can see her rolls in the back and her cleavage is scaring me :run:

It would also be better if she wore some other tights. Maybe like not-see-through? Or wool tights?

Now I speak only for her character but I don't think that her mustard diner-dress suits her well. It's too short for her legs and way too tight around her upper body. I can see her rolls in the back and her cleavage is scaring me :run:

It would also be better if she wore some other tights. Maybe like not-see-through? Or wool tights?

Oh I agree stockings would be good. The constant cleavage is a bit much too. It is harder for busty girls to not have the girls out a little though.

sorry to bump an old thread but I saw an ad on tv with her in it recently and wow she's gotten straight up FAT

• Gross
Does anyone else see her as a fat version of Carly Chaikin (Darlene from mr robot)?

carly-chaikin-gq-men-of-the-year-awards-2016-in-west-hollywood-1.jpg

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users