Kalia Prescott

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Babydoll, May 27, 2012.

1. Babydoll

Babydoll Guest

She played a tribute in The Hunger Games and she's also a model. She is 14 years old and the face of Paper Crown!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. theannase

theannase Guest

14? no way. Is she really?
    She has such an amazing face <3

3. Jackie

Jackie Guest

Wow she looks much older than me.. such a pretty face and her legs are nice thinspo.^^

4. Emerald Eyes

Emerald Eyes Guest

Killer legs! Look as if they go all the way up to her neck!

5. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

Does anyone know her height? @diamondsjoyandcharm I don't remember her from the Hunger Games, was she one of the tributes who died at the beginning of the games??

#5 Skinny2012, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  6. Babydoll

Babydoll Guest

@Skinny2012 According to Kalia's own official page, she's 5"10. She's the anonymous tribute of district 3.

#6 Babydoll, May 28, 2012
  7. Silent Night

Silent Night Grand Dame

Never heard of Paper Crown before, but I love that blue dress and the blouse in the second photo. Thanks for introducing them @diamondsjoyandcharm!

#7 Silent Night, May 28, 2012
  8. Babydoll

Babydoll Guest

Oh crap! I mentioned skinny, not @Skinny2012 sorry for the mistake gurls! :oops:

#8 Babydoll, May 28, 2012
  9. Jemma

Jemma Guest

I really like the last photo!

She's adorable and has amazing long legs!

10. délié

délié Rising Star

she's so pretty:luv: i'm jealous!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Em.

Em. Guest

are the pics more recent? Looks like she gained ... her thighs touch whereas they didn't before ... or is it just the clothes?

12. délié

délié Rising Star

i'm not sure, i guess they are pretty recent... they are from her website http://www.kaliaprescott.com/modeling.html

13. Em.

Em. Guest

thats about how I look now, I recognize this stuff in others because it kind of depresses me about myself :lol:

Just out of interest do you think she looks good? On others it doesn't bother me that much because I know its harder for people with small frames to have the gap but with myself it makes me angry! (that I don't have one anymore I mean) :nopity:

14. délié

délié Rising Star

i love her figure, i think it is lovely.... she is not bony-skinny like the emaciated way, but that's what i love about this kind of figure, my best friend is the same; very skinny, but slightly 'soft' (tiny tiny tiny bit) at some areas....
    if you look like Kalia, it bet you look gorgeous:luv::kiss:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Em.

Em. Guest

Just blonde and taller ;D thank you, you made my day. I thought this kind of body would be criticized harshly here. Now I don't feel so bad about my looks atm anymore as I'm working hard to snap back in shape! :luv: