Kalia Prescott

B

Babydoll

She played a tribute in The Hunger Games and she's also a model. She is 14 years old and the face of Paper Crown!
1-KALIA_PRESCOTT_LAUREN_CONRAD_PAPER_CROWN_FALL_2012-650-2.jpg

10008_alb_xlarge_400x600_65601_1331233015.jpg

MV5BMTU0MjQ4MjA4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc1MDY1Nw@@._V1._SX640_SY960_.jpg
MV5BMTUyNDkxOTQ2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzk1MDY1Nw@@._V1._SX640_SY960_.jpg

paper1.jpg

062da710e8125544_10008_alb_xlarge_400x600_15251_1331232745.preview.jpg

0313-kalia-prescott-the-hunger-games-premiere_we.jpg

600full-kalia-prescott.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
14? no way. Is she really?
She has such an amazing face <3

Wow she looks much older than me.. such a pretty face and her legs are nice thinspo.^^

Killer legs! Look as if they go all the way up to her neck!

Does anyone know her height? @diamondsjoyandcharm I don't remember her from the Hunger Games, was she one of the tributes who died at the beginning of the games??

Last edited by a moderator:
@Skinny2012 According to Kalia's own official page, she's 5"10. She's the anonymous tribute of district 3.

Never heard of Paper Crown before, but I love that blue dress and the blouse in the second photo. Thanks for introducing them @diamondsjoyandcharm!

I really like the last photo!

She's adorable and has amazing long legs!

i'm not sure, i guess they are pretty recent... they are from her website http://www.kaliaprescott.com/modeling.html

thats about how I look now, I recognize this stuff in others because it kind of depresses me about myself :lol:

Just out of interest do you think she looks good? On others it doesn't bother me that much because I know its harder for people with small frames to have the gap but with myself it makes me angry! (that I don't have one anymore I mean) :nopity:

thats about how I look now, I recognize this stuff in others because it kind of depresses me about myself :lol:

Just out of interest do you think she looks good? On others it doesn't bother me that much because I know its harder for people with small frames to have the gap but with myself it makes me angry! (that I don't have one anymore I mean) :nopity:

i love her figure, i think it is lovely.... she is not bony-skinny like the emaciated way, but that's what i love about this kind of figure, my best friend is the same; very skinny, but slightly 'soft' (tiny tiny tiny bit) at some areas....
if you look like Kalia, it bet you look gorgeous:luv::kiss:

Reactions: 1 user
i love her figure, i think it is lovely.... she is not bony-skinny like the emaciated way, but that's what i love about this kind of figure, my best friend is the same; very skinny, but slightly 'soft' (tiny tiny tiny bit) at some areas....
if you look like Kalia, it bet you look gorgeous:luv::kiss:

Just blonde and taller ;D thank you, you made my day. I thought this kind of body would be criticized harshly here. Now I don't feel so bad about my looks atm anymore as I'm working hard to snap back in shape! :luv: