image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Aside all the obvious grossness, wtf are those shoes???

Dior trainers. AKA: trainers that you should wear NOT with a dress but when you walk into your local Whole Foods with your (not-going-to-the) gym attire.

Basically, I'm a shoe whore.

Reactions: 3 users
This happens when someone who has NO sense of style whatsoever gets their hands on a designer (high-end) piece and thinks if they say it's Dior or Chanel it will look good with anything they throw on themselves.
She's the perfect example of an uncouth girl who dresses like a disaster and thinks she's the shit.

Reactions: 1 users
Why do actresses always seem to blindly follow trends? Why pay stylists if they're just going to dress you in mix and match random trends?

Reactions: 1 user
Why do actresses always seem to blindly follow trends? Why pay stylists if they're just going to dress you in mix and match random trends?

Why pay stylist at all? I don't know how they even take it, I would feel robbed of my own personality.
But I guess when you have a make-up artist that goes sperm-crazy on your eyebrows, it's only fair that you have equally 'delightful' stylist.
God I am cynical, forgive me, it's that horrible outfit inflicting pain on me and this is a defence mechanism.

Reactions: 1 users

Why pay stylist at all? I don't know how they even take it, I would feel robbed of my own personality.
But I guess when you have a make-up artist that goes sperm-crazy on your eyebrows, it's only fair that you have equally 'delightful' stylist.
God I am cynical, forgive me, it's that horrible outfit inflicting pain on me and this is a defence mechanism.

Yep. None of these celebrities actually have any style of their own. Everything seems to revolve around being homogenous and trendy.

They could all learn a thing or two from nonagenerian Iris Apfel.