Kaia Gerber

IMG_5885.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Her body is amazing, but try as I might I just can’t warm to her face.

I’m sure it’s because she’s still so young, hopefully she’ll grow into it one day.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

I used to not be a fan of hers; but since she’s become so dainty, I adore her effortlessly chic vibe :luv:

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

I used to not be a fan of hers; but since she’s become so dainty, I adore her effortlessly chic vibe :luv:

Some of the pics you posted are already uploaded to this thread, so please go a few pages back to check whether the shots have already been posted or not if you want to post a pic. :)
But I guess it’s not that much of a sin because it’s never enough of Kaia! <3

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Some of the pics you posted are already uploaded to this thread, so please go a few pages back to check whether the shots have already been posted or not if you want to post a pic. :)
But I guess it’s not that much of a sin because it’s never enough of Kaia! <3
I apologize :seeya:(though you are right about Kaia)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Karlies body looks soo odd. Meanwhile Kaia is looking SO good.

Totally agree . I mean, you'd think after all her years in fashion and starting out so young, that she would understand how to dress herself for her body shape. Those horizontal strips, that white sweater with her pale hair, and don't even get me started on the grommets on her pants that look like she has studded decoration lining her crotch. A garbage bag would look better on her than this outfit. /rant

Kaia has one of those bodies on which everything looks good, but she knows what works and uses that in her favour. Karlie could learn a thing or two from her. >>;

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I absolutely love Kaia but I really hope she learns to add a bit of energy/emotion when it comes to print. It’s not just her expression, but her entire body language seems dead.
True.
Wasn't that also an advice her mother gave her ? Or am I mistaken?

• Agree
I absolutely love Kaia but I really hope she learns to add a bit of energy/emotion when it comes to print. It’s not just her expression, but her entire body language seems dead.
Mama Cindy said: "Personally I am not a fan of that vacant look and that robot walk, it was not how the models of my generation did it and so I told Kaia that some designers will tell you not to have expression, but my advice is that people love seeing personality"
although i agree, unfortunately kaia comes across as if she's relying on pretty too much & not exerting much energy or emotion into print at least from the above examples. she can cock her hip to the side, but if there's no strong expression or "personality" then it wont make the pose, least of all, the shot, as effective. she has all the goods to be working with & she's still very young & connected to an icon so am very sure she will have time to learn & opportunity to grow.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 2 users
Possibly (or definitely...) with more of the celeb models whose fame precedes their talent, they do not have as much experience as girls who have actually worked MUCH MORE to get to a comparable level of exposure / status in the industry. (Super-model daughter or not....)

She will probably get better with time, but she's much more exposed than a no-name model of her age so that lack of range is probably more obvious.

She looks good on runway but definitely for editorial (and advertisement) work seems there is some room to grow. At lease we know she can smile from her IG unlike some "models" who have no range due to surgery or excessive jowls....In her candid shots she shows she has some range so think she needs to channel that at times...but then again she's still booking so what do I know...

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 9 users
I wish she would change up her style a little bit and wear something other than shorts. Like I get she’s 16 but she’s being raised by a supermodel and has access to all of the best clothes in the world. I’m not saying she has to dress like she’s going to the Met Gala or something but just something other than high waisted shorts. :hyper:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I wish she would change up her style a little bit and wear something other than shorts. Like I get she’s 16 but she’s being raised by a supermodel and has access to all of the best clothes in the world. I’m not saying she has to dress like she’s going to the Met Gala or something but just something other than high waisted shorts. :hyper:
She seems very Brandy Melville to me. she’s like perfect American Cali girl and I’m sure since she’s still young she is probably very conscious of what kids her age think so she doesn’t want to deviate from being normal teenage girl. But I feel she needs to realize she’s not. She may have went to school with them but her fame already makes her stand out. She should embrace it especially since she has paps following her around. but yeah she literally wears the same. exact. pair. (In her defense those are shop by re/done so they’re kinda pricy but still...she should treat herself to a shopping spree lol she has the funds)

• Agree
Could be worse, she could dress like Bella Hadid or Kendall Jenner.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users