• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Julia Jamin

alexandtm

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She reminds me of someone. I'm wracking my brain and can't figure it out. It is driving me nuts. But she reminds me of a model from the 90s. And I mean that in a good way!

doors-of-perception

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She's stunning, I love the first two black and white shots and in the body one, the way the clothes just drape off her. I don't think the right side of her face photographs well though, I think it emphasises her jaw and chin in a not good way. Love the other angles though. Gorgeous.

Super Star
Reaction score
She has a lot of print work!

L'Officiel Paris August 2014 (click thumbnails to enlarge)

Madame Figaro Japan November 2014

Super Star
Reaction score
Jalouse September 2014

Self Service F/W 2014

Louis vuitton S/S 2015 exclusive

Sakura

Rising Star
Reaction score
This girl reminds me of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, except this girl's way, way more appealing. Does anyone know her stats?

Mandy.Bowie

Super Star
Reaction score
She's stunning! I would love to see more of her work, especially runway.

R

Reina No-Muerta

Wow, what a contradition in my mind. The photos in black and white are superb, specialy the first two, she looks stunning! But then in the photos in color I can't see the appeal, she looks like a different person. It's weird : /

ThinLove

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love her long neck which makes her look very elegant in print, but on the runway, I think that it makes her upper body seem longer than her legs, causing her to look shorter? For instance:

Louis Vuitton Paris 2014

Louis Vuitton Cruise 2015

chicbones

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Not a fan of her legs, but I'm really hoping she'll slim down because her face is very striking. I think she's a good fit for LV as well.

Reactions: FashionThin