SfcZU.jpg

IyTbS.jpg
K62ag.jpg

KD9wm5F.jpg

D3KcV29.jpg

tklez76.jpg

60v5b.jpg

IcKSZ.jpg

She reminds me of someone. I'm wracking my brain and can't figure it out. It is driving me nuts. But she reminds me of a model from the 90s. And I mean that in a good way!

She's stunning, I love the first two black and white shots and in the body one, the way the clothes just drape off her. I don't think the right side of her face photographs well though, I think it emphasises her jaw and chin in a not good way. Love the other angles though. Gorgeous.

She has a lot of print work!

L'Officiel Paris August 2014 (click thumbnails to enlarge)

Madame Figaro Japan November 2014
iYGJWrbl.jpg
vgHySmml.jpg

8wb161jl.jpg
RbuPfVUl.jpg

5IKt5wll.jpg
K01413Gl.jpg

Fs0rSCRl.jpg

Jalouse September 2014

Self Service F/W 2014
7SDwnO3l.jpg

91EQiS8.jpg

Louis vuitton S/S 2015 exclusive
eXeYY10l.jpg

This girl reminds me of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, except this girl's way, way more appealing. Does anyone know her stats?

Wow, what a contradition in my mind. The photos in black and white are superb, specialy the first two, she looks stunning! But then in the photos in color I can't see the appeal, she looks like a different person. It's weird : /

I love her long neck which makes her look very elegant in print, but on the runway, I think that it makes her upper body seem longer than her legs, causing her to look shorter? For instance:

Louis Vuitton Paris 2014
3.-Julia-Jamin.jpg

Louis Vuitton Cruise 2015
AL1R0902.1366x2048.jpg

Not a fan of her legs, but I'm really hoping she'll slim down because her face is very striking. I think she's a good fit for LV as well.

Reactions: 1 user