• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Johanna Szikszai

els

Worker Bee
She's very pretty but boring and ordinary IMO. :(
They don't look like model photos.

Coral

Rising Star
She kinda looks like Rosie in that first photo

proseccoprincess

Community Duchess
Bumping this thread because I thought she looked lovely in the VSFS casting pictures

Earlier work of hers:

Did she lose a lot since the beginning of this thread? It looks like she did but to be fair the first pics were in underwear sitting down (unflattering poses) and the recent ones have her entire torso covered up

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Did she lose a lot since the beginning of this thread? It looks like she did but to be fair the first pics were in underwear sitting down (unflattering poses) and the recent ones have her entire torso covered up
Judging by her arms I'd say probably yes but she definitely looks to have toned up quite a bit. She looks leaner and more fit.

ravendoan02

Super Star
Bumping this thread because I thought she looked lovely in the VSFS casting pictures

Earlier work of hers:

I think she has a pleasant, quite angelic face...good for VS, or dainty jewellery ads...but that’s all.

• Agree
Reactions: brownmoss

proseccoprincess

Community Duchess
I just don't think she looks like a model. In those VS casting photos, everything is wrong- the outfit, the hair, the pose.. she looks like a kindergarten teacher who just came back from her drybar appointment. Plus, she isn't wearing form fitting clothing in any of the new pictures, so I can't tell if she really has the body for it either. She's very pretty, but doesn't have the edginess to be a model.

• Agree
Reactions: vie and ravendoan02

marie.model

Rookie
I just don't think she looks like a model. In those VS casting photos, everything is wrong- the outfit, the hair, the pose.. she looks like a kindergarten teacher who just came back from her drybar appointment. Plus, she isn't wearing form fitting clothing in any of the new pictures, so I can't tell if she really has the body for it either. She's very pretty, but doesn't have the edginess to be a model.
I agree that there's nothing special face wise, but at the same time, isn't that the general idea of commercial models like vs? Even if those models had more gaunt faces, only a fraction have interesting features.

proseccoprincess

Community Duchess
I agree that there's nothing special face wise, but at the same time, isn't that the general idea of commercial models like vs? Even if those models had more gaunt faces, only a fraction have interesting features.
Yeah, but at least those models have the "bombshell" factor, or they dress like models, or they have an interesting haircut to make up for it.

jenniex

Worker Bee
To see a few different sides of her...

I get a Josephine Skriver vibe from her but a little more plain than a vanilla yogurt.

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Plus, she isn't wearing form fitting clothing in any of the new pictures, so I can't tell if she really has the body for it either.
To be fair during the casting the girls go in in bikini/lingerie so what she wears to it doesn't make a whole lot of difference. Having said that she had to know that there would be a swarm of photographers posted outside and you'd think she'd want to market herself to the public/socialmedia/etc... wearing an abbreviated muumuu was a stupid move.

isn't that the general idea of commercial models like vs?
For the catalogue & website sure... but the runway show is supposed to be different. I'll be surprised if she makes it. But also surprised if she doesn't show up online as one more generic blonde catalogue filler.

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess

proseccoprincess

Community Duchess
I don't think she's ugly AT ALL, I just don't think she's very good at the "being a model" thing. She has a lot of potential but all of her pics have the same boring, innocent smile and her outfit choices aren't modelesque. I think she does have a ton of potential and I'd like to see her improve because she does have a great facial shape and beautiful eyes :)