Johanna Szikszai

Discussion in 'Models' started by FashionThin, Dec 28, 2012.

1. FashionThin

FashionThin VIP - Insider & The Boss
    Staff Member VIP

#1 FashionThin, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  2. els

els Worker Bee

She's very pretty but boring and ordinary IMO. :(
    They don't look like model photos.

3. Coral

Coral Rising Star

She kinda looks like Rosie in that first photo

4. Olgiata

Olgiata Super Star

Bumping this thread because I thought she looked lovely in the VSFS casting pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Earlier work of hers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. proseccoprincess

proseccoprincess Grand Dame

Did she lose a lot since the beginning of this thread? It looks like she did but to be fair the first pics were in underwear sitting down (unflattering poses) and the recent ones have her entire torso covered up

6. hazyshadeofwinter

hazyshadeofwinter Grand Dame

Judging by her arms I'd say probably yes but she definitely looks to have toned up quite a bit. She looks leaner and more fit.

7. ravendoan02

ravendoan02 Super Star

I think she has a pleasant, quite angelic face...good for VS, or dainty jewellery ads...but that’s all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. proseccoprincess

I just don't think she looks like a model. In those VS casting photos, everything is wrong- the outfit, the hair, the pose.. she looks like a kindergarten teacher who just came back from her drybar appointment. Plus, she isn't wearing form fitting clothing in any of the new pictures, so I can't tell if she really has the body for it either. She's very pretty, but doesn't have the edginess to be a model.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. marie.model

marie.model Rookie

I agree that there's nothing special face wise, but at the same time, isn't that the general idea of commercial models like vs? Even if those models had more gaunt faces, only a fraction have interesting features.

10. proseccoprincess

Yeah, but at least those models have the "bombshell" factor, or they dress like models, or they have an interesting haircut to make up for it.

11. jenniex

jenniex Worker Bee

To see a few different sides of her...

I get a Josephine Skriver vibe from her but a little more plain than a vanilla yogurt.

12. hazyshadeofwinter

To be fair during the casting the girls go in in bikini/lingerie so what she wears to it doesn't make a whole lot of difference. Having said that she had to know that there would be a swarm of photographers posted outside and you'd think she'd want to market herself to the public/socialmedia/etc... wearing an abbreviated muumuu was a stupid move.

For the catalogue & website sure... but the runway show is supposed to be different. I'll be surprised if she makes it. But also surprised if she doesn't show up online as one more generic blonde catalogue filler.

13. nicole120

nicole120 Super Star

Wow I must be in the minority because I find her to be incredibly beautiful & if she lost a bit I think she would be an absolute dream.

IMG_3581.JPG IMG_3582.JPG IMG_3584.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. hazyshadeofwinter

IDK if it's the light on my screen or if her hair is actually darker in those photos but the darker hair (if that's what it is) elevates her look. Shes blonde filler now but I think she'd make a stunning brunette.

15. proseccoprincess

I don't think she's ugly AT ALL, I just don't think she's very good at the "being a model" thing. She has a lot of potential but all of her pics have the same boring, innocent smile and her outfit choices aren't modelesque. I think she does have a ton of potential and I'd like to see her improve because she does have a great facial shape and beautiful eyes :)