82-56-85 (32-22-33)

HilHR73.jpg

RBdilqe.jpg

2255_246102.jpg

This one's for you, @Anonymous Bullcock ... :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
She's very pretty but boring and ordinary IMO. :(
They don't look like model photos.

Bumping this thread because I thought she looked lovely in the VSFS casting pictures

9oqOBr1J_o.jpg

8rttEZZO_o.jpg

Earlier work of hers:
8808_big.5f6069e4941a.jpg

8830_big_right.2159657eaccb.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Bumping this thread because I thought she looked lovely in the VSFS casting pictures

9oqOBr1J_o.jpg

8rttEZZO_o.jpg

Earlier work of hers:

Did she lose a lot since the beginning of this thread? It looks like she did but to be fair the first pics were in underwear sitting down (unflattering poses) and the recent ones have her entire torso covered up

Did she lose a lot since the beginning of this thread? It looks like she did but to be fair the first pics were in underwear sitting down (unflattering poses) and the recent ones have her entire torso covered up

Judging by her arms I'd say probably yes but she definitely looks to have toned up quite a bit. She looks leaner and more fit.

9oqOBr1J_o.jpg

8rttEZZO_o.jpg

Earlier work of hers:

I think she has a pleasant, quite angelic face...good for VS, or dainty jewellery ads...but that’s all.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I just don't think she looks like a model. In those VS casting photos, everything is wrong- the outfit, the hair, the pose.. she looks like a kindergarten teacher who just came back from her drybar appointment. Plus, she isn't wearing form fitting clothing in any of the new pictures, so I can't tell if she really has the body for it either. She's very pretty, but doesn't have the edginess to be a model.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I just don't think she looks like a model. In those VS casting photos, everything is wrong- the outfit, the hair, the pose.. she looks like a kindergarten teacher who just came back from her drybar appointment. Plus, she isn't wearing form fitting clothing in any of the new pictures, so I can't tell if she really has the body for it either. She's very pretty, but doesn't have the edginess to be a model.
I agree that there's nothing special face wise, but at the same time, isn't that the general idea of commercial models like vs? Even if those models had more gaunt faces, only a fraction have interesting features.

I agree that there's nothing special face wise, but at the same time, isn't that the general idea of commercial models like vs? Even if those models had more gaunt faces, only a fraction have interesting features.
Yeah, but at least those models have the "bombshell" factor, or they dress like models, or they have an interesting haircut to make up for it.

To see a few different sides of her...

I get a Josephine Skriver vibe from her but a little more plain than a vanilla yogurt.

Plus, she isn't wearing form fitting clothing in any of the new pictures, so I can't tell if she really has the body for it either.

To be fair during the casting the girls go in in bikini/lingerie so what she wears to it doesn't make a whole lot of difference. Having said that she had to know that there would be a swarm of photographers posted outside and you'd think she'd want to market herself to the public/socialmedia/etc... wearing an abbreviated muumuu was a stupid move.

isn't that the general idea of commercial models like vs?

For the catalogue & website sure... but the runway show is supposed to be different. I'll be surprised if she makes it. But also surprised if she doesn't show up online as one more generic blonde catalogue filler.

Wow I must be in the minority because I find her to be incredibly beautiful & if she lost a bit I think she would be an absolute dream.

IMG_3581.JPG
IMG_3582.JPG
IMG_3584.JPG

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I don't think she's ugly AT ALL, I just don't think she's very good at the "being a model" thing. She has a lot of potential but all of her pics have the same boring, innocent smile and her outfit choices aren't modelesque. I think she does have a ton of potential and I'd like to see her improve because she does have a great facial shape and beautiful eyes :)