jetsetbabe.com

Discussion in 'Online' started by sabine, Jul 14, 2014.

1. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

I stumbled upon this blog the other day. It's pretty tacky, fake boobs, fake tans, fake lips etc, and seems to encourage marrying and dating for money and lifestyle as opposed to working for it. However it's pretty fascinating if you buy into that sort of stuff.. or simply get entertainment from observing it.

It features instagram pictures from a large group of ladies living pretty lavishly, and the majority of them happen to have extraordinary figures (I guess you have to in order to remain a desirable trophy wife haha).

Super similar to RKOI, but a little older and slightly more elegant.

I've weeded through them and here are some highlights..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

3. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

more... omg... can you tell I have no work today and am procrastinating terribly...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

Ok.. last lot.. promise. Hope you're not too overwhelmed by trout pouts, photo filters and plastic surgery..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ok. done.

5. habenula

habenula Super Star

Hahahahah this looks exactly like my news feed on Facebook except way skinnier. Some of these are actually so lovely, though. Thank you for sharing!

The girl in the white dress in the doorway is seriously enviable. I secretly love looking at this kind of style, even though it's not how I would present myself at all. I know a lot of girls who went to Barnard and pretty much do this all day.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Coral

Coral Rising Star

Wow, lots of really gorgeous ladies.
    Good for them.

7. délié

délié Rising Star

very entertaining :shy: a few have nice figures...

8. amincer

amincer Worker Bee

This is awesome procrastination material, merci!

9. skinnieminnie

skinnieminnie Rising Star

Thank you for sharing I love looking at this kind of stuff - I always kind of dreamed of having a life like this (not like I'm a gold-digger literally just a fantasy) so it's kind of fun to look at. and some of these women are gorgeous with killer bodies :bow:

10. Tabbynya

Tabbynya Rookie

I wonder how many retired models go into this, the ones that aren't particularly famous. Being arm candy seems a pretty good deal, at least until you get older.

11. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

Omg nooo, Just realised I really should have said "Hope you're not too overwhelmed by photo filters and facial fillers.." on that last post. Damn you hindsight.

12. Top

Top Worker Bee

Wow, thank you for sharing, what a nice read. I can't believe trophy wives are actually super skinny. I expected them to be more "curvy" (not in the way fatties use it), but kudos to them for maintaining their killer bodies.

13. Wanderlust

Wanderlust Rookie

I actually kind of love the home page:

"These days I’m really in to the Jet set Babes who have an actual career going for themselves – I find that to be truly inspiring. When people bring their brains out and use it for something by the millions of possibilities they have access to in this world."

"So my advice, if you want to play this field – Go for it! Do it & make the most out of it! But be a clever girl at the same time and know what you want to do in the future so you’re never dependent on someone else. The best thing in life according to myself is freedom – and that’s exactly what you’ll get when you have a base to stand fully on your own legs."

AND WHAT LEGS!!! :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

14. StarvedFatass

StarvedFatass Rookie

It is fascinating in a strange kind of way to look at this. Although I know I wouldn't be able to have such a role and act like them.

15. Wanderlust

Wanderlust Rookie

Never! But it's great fantasy material. When I was a little girl my mom was addicted to trashy romance novels, so I thought that I would be living in a NYC penthouse by the time I was 30. :lol: But I like the blog because it kind of puts me in touch with those childish aspirations in a good way, because a lot of the written material encourages personal development.

16. BellaNicole

BellaNicole Rookie

I kind of want to be a jet babe, deep down, but for the most part, I don't. It seems like a lot of work, and I'm not talking about enjoyable work. Also, I have other goals for my life.

17. Vaporize

Vaporize Rookie

Wow, these ladies are gorgeous. I checked out the site and it's lovely! I've known a few women like this in real life and they are an interesting bunch. Many are extremely insecure despite their looks and wealth.

18. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast VIP - Model
    VIP

I kid you not I have seen at least 4 of these women on my vacations....and dozens more look-a-likes. I should've taken pictures.
    ps. they don't eat food, only champagne ;)

19. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast VIP - Model
    VIP

Insecurity and wealth/looks seem to go hand in hand quite a bit

20. Xsmall

Xsmall Super Star

Me too! I've always dreamt of winning the lottery so I can be well off and just travel the world (and stay with my same down to earth hubby). There is just something so fantastical about traveling and seeing different places. People who have opportunities to do so are so lucky!

• Like Like x 1