jetsetbabe.com

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
I stumbled upon this blog the other day. It's pretty tacky, fake boobs, fake tans, fake lips etc, and seems to encourage marrying and dating for money and lifestyle as opposed to working for it. However it's pretty fascinating if you buy into that sort of stuff.. or simply get entertainment from observing it.

It features instagram pictures from a large group of ladies living pretty lavishly, and the majority of them happen to have extraordinary figures (I guess you have to in order to remain a desirable trophy wife haha).

Super similar to RKOI, but a little older and slightly more elegant.

I've weeded through them and here are some highlights..

2ir83dy.jpg

fbvlme.jpg

29z9ef4.jpg

34nsjdg.jpg

24oaw4z.jpg

2ljotwi.jpg

20ax53s.jpg

k30mkl.jpg

28a5nwp.jpg

33bg7sk.jpg

more... omg... can you tell I have no work today and am procrastinating terribly...

24mffjl.jpg

6isopz.jpg

2iutati.jpg

6sxpg5.jpg

2r29pfo.jpg

2n85w5v.jpg

14lok6b.jpg

2psm8lj.jpg

1fbomc.jpg

xaxmys.jpg

Ok.. last lot.. promise. Hope you're not too overwhelmed by trout pouts, photo filters and plastic surgery..

311s3ld.jpg

oqduoj.jpg

10geo13.jpg

2eandpc.jpg

ic71ub.jpg

30rl56c.jpg

b9godt.jpg

155m3ol.jpg

20j0qhy.jpg

28i9e7o.jpg

ok. done.

Hahahahah this looks exactly like my news feed on Facebook except way skinnier. Some of these are actually so lovely, though. Thank you for sharing!

The girl in the white dress in the doorway is seriously enviable. I secretly love looking at this kind of style, even though it's not how I would present myself at all. I know a lot of girls who went to Barnard and pretty much do this all day.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for sharing I love looking at this kind of stuff - I always kind of dreamed of having a life like this (not like I'm a gold-digger literally just a fantasy) so it's kind of fun to look at. and some of these women are gorgeous with killer bodies :bow:

I wonder how many retired models go into this, the ones that aren't particularly famous. Being arm candy seems a pretty good deal, at least until you get older.

Omg nooo, Just realised I really should have said "Hope you're not too overwhelmed by photo filters and facial fillers.." on that last post. Damn you hindsight.

Wow, thank you for sharing, what a nice read. I can't believe trophy wives are actually super skinny. I expected them to be more "curvy" (not in the way fatties use it), but kudos to them for maintaining their killer bodies.

I actually kind of love the home page:

"These days I’m really in to the Jet set Babes who have an actual career going for themselves – I find that to be truly inspiring. When people bring their brains out and use it for something by the millions of possibilities they have access to in this world."

"So my advice, if you want to play this field – Go for it! Do it & make the most out of it! But be a clever girl at the same time and know what you want to do in the future so you’re never dependent on someone else. The best thing in life according to myself is freedom – and that’s exactly what you’ll get when you have a base to stand fully on your own legs."

AND WHAT LEGS!!! :drool::drool::drool:

jetsetbabe1.jpg

It is fascinating in a strange kind of way to look at this. Although I know I wouldn't be able to have such a role and act like them.

It is fascinating in a strange kind of way to look at this. Although I know I wouldn't be able to have such a role and act like them.

Never! But it's great fantasy material. When I was a little girl my mom was addicted to trashy romance novels, so I thought that I would be living in a NYC penthouse by the time I was 30. :lol: But I like the blog because it kind of puts me in touch with those childish aspirations in a good way, because a lot of the written material encourages personal development.

I kind of want to be a jet babe, deep down, but for the most part, I don't. It seems like a lot of work, and I'm not talking about enjoyable work. Also, I have other goals for my life.

Wow, these ladies are gorgeous. I checked out the site and it's lovely! I've known a few women like this in real life and they are an interesting bunch. Many are extremely insecure despite their looks and wealth.

I kid you not I have seen at least 4 of these women on my vacations....and dozens more look-a-likes. I should've taken pictures.
ps. they don't eat food, only champagne ;)

Wow, these ladies are gorgeous. I checked out the site and it's lovely! I've known a few women like this in real life and they are an interesting bunch. Many are extremely insecure despite their looks and wealth.
Insecurity and wealth/looks seem to go hand in hand quite a bit

Thank you for sharing I love looking at this kind of stuff - I always kind of dreamed of having a life like this (not like I'm a gold-digger literally just a fantasy) so it's kind of fun to look at. and some of these women are gorgeous with killer bodies :bow:
Me too! I've always dreamt of winning the lottery so I can be well off and just travel the world (and stay with my same down to earth hubby). There is just something so fantastical about traveling and seeing different places. People who have opportunities to do so are so lucky!

Reactions: 1 user