• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Jessica Szohr from GG

ScorpioScorpio

Rising Star
What do you find impressive about her legs? It looks like she works out, but that's about it for me. I love gossip girl.

Talianna

Worker Bee
What do you find impressive about her legs? It looks like she works out, but that's about it for me. I love gossip girl.
I found it impressive, beacuse she was much more heavier and her legs were almost thick. Comparing to that these slimmer legs are nice.

Talianna

Worker Bee
I find her cute and I'm a huge fan of GG... but she is painfully average.
I would be really happy if average would define THIS. But unfortunately arounf me this kind of bodey consider as 'skinny'. Of course it is just slim, but the point of view can change things.

Nanoushkaïa

Worker Bee
I would be really happy if average would define THIS. But unfortunately arounf me this kind of bodey consider as 'skinny'. Of course it is just slim, but the point of view can change things.
Please stop creating threads for beautiful but average body girls. You just arrived on the board and you are pooping a new one everyday. Why ?

Reactions: 1 person

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
I see absolutely nothing impressive about the above images..

Xsmall

Super Star
This is defined as average according to SG standards. You just joined us, so that's probably why you see it this way.

Worker Bee
This is defined as average according to SG standards. You just joined us, so that's probably why you see it this way.
This is so true. Before joining I knew I loved thin bodies but now if a close friend would ask me what type of body I want, no doubt I'll answer skinny. Not just thin, but the real thing.

Odile

Worker Bee
Average actress, with even more average legs. To be honest, I always found her character annoying on GG.

Talianna

Worker Bee
okay i will stop then but i still don't see why is jessica more average then celebritiea who are actually chubby like blake lively or leighton meester who has the most terrible arms ever even when she is at her skinniest.

Ally

Rising Star
okay i will stop then but i still don't see why is jessica more average then celebritiea who are actually chubby like blake lively or leighton meester who has the most terrible arms ever even when she is at her skinniest.
You said you'd stop yet you still keep going? :confused:

The other celebrities you mentioned are probably showcased in the takedowns section, they're certainly not praised for their perfect body, unless we see an amelioration of their physique which can be noted but it's still a whole different level from a 'Vlada's skinny legs are perfect' thread.

bisou

Super Star
@Talianna It was your use of the words very impressive to describe Jessica Szohr's legs that threw everyone off. Creating a thread for her in the Celebrities Section wasn't a big deal. She's a celebrity, so her thread should be in this section.

But her legs are not impressive, at all.

Anabela Belikova's legs are very impressive:

The two don't compare, and it kills the Skinny Gossip vibe when people act like they do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Odile

Worker Bee
@Talianna It was your use of the words very impressive to describe Jessica Szohr's legs that threw everyone off. Creating a thread for her in the Celebrities Section wasn't a big deal. She's a celebrity, so her thread should be in this section.

But her legs are not impressive, at all.

Anabela Belikova's legs are very impressive:

The two don't compare, and it kills the Skinny Gossip vibe when people act like they do.
Agreed :highfive:

Last edited by a moderator:

Keira

Rising Star
I don't find her legs impressive at all, they're looking average DESPITE wearing those chunky heels.

Nice face though, I'd bet it'd look amazing if she slimmed down.