Jessica Szohr from GG

Talianna

Rising Star
Nov 23, 2013
I found out that her legs can look very impressive.

Attachments

• Jessica+Szohr+Jeans+Jean+Shorts+0y51lTaWbOzl.jpg
    Jessica+Szohr+Jeans+Jean+Shorts+0y51lTaWbOzl.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 204
  • vanessa1.jpg
    vanessa1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 196
  • on-set-gossip-girl-season-4-07-27-10-dan-and-vanessa-14233730-1707-2560.jpg
    on-set-gossip-girl-season-4-07-27-10-dan-and-vanessa-14233730-1707-2560.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 195
  • 1-jessica-szohr-.jpg
    1-jessica-szohr-.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 188
What do you find impressive about her legs? It looks like she works out, but that's about it for me. I love gossip girl.

What do you find impressive about her legs? It looks like she works out, but that's about it for me. I love gossip girl.
I found it impressive, beacuse she was much more heavier and her legs were almost thick. Comparing to that these slimmer legs are nice.

I find her cute and I'm a huge fan of GG... but she is painfully average.
I would be really happy if average would define THIS. But unfortunately arounf me this kind of bodey consider as 'skinny'. Of course it is just slim, but the point of view can change things.

I would be really happy if average would define THIS. But unfortunately arounf me this kind of bodey consider as 'skinny'. Of course it is just slim, but the point of view can change things.

Please stop creating threads for beautiful but average body girls. You just arrived on the board and you are pooping a new one everyday. Why ?

Reactions: 1 user

This is defined as average according to SG standards. You just joined us, so that's probably why you see it this way.

This is defined as average according to SG standards. You just joined us, so that's probably why you see it this way.

This is so true. Before joining I knew I loved thin bodies but now if a close friend would ask me what type of body I want, no doubt I'll answer skinny. Not just thin, but the real thing.

Average actress, with even more average legs. To be honest, I always found her character annoying on GG.

okay i will stop then but i still don't see why is jessica more average then celebritiea who are actually chubby like blake lively or leighton meester who has the most terrible arms ever even when she is at her skinniest.

okay i will stop then but i still don't see why is jessica more average then celebritiea who are actually chubby like blake lively or leighton meester who has the most terrible arms ever even when she is at her skinniest.

You said you'd stop yet you still keep going? :confused:

The other celebrities you mentioned are probably showcased in the takedowns section, they're certainly not praised for their perfect body, unless we see an amelioration of their physique which can be noted but it's still a whole different level from a 'Vlada's skinny legs are perfect' thread.

@Talianna It was your use of the words very impressive to describe Jessica Szohr's legs that threw everyone off. Creating a thread for her in the Celebrities Section wasn't a big deal. She's a celebrity, so her thread should be in this section.

But her legs are not impressive, at all.

spl197920_007-wm900.jpg

Anabela Belikova's legs are very impressive:

anabela.jpg

The two don't compare, and it kills the Skinny Gossip vibe when people act like they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talianna It was your use of the words very impressive to describe Jessica Szohr's legs that threw everyone off. Creating a thread for her in the Celebrities Section wasn't a big deal. She's a celebrity, so her thread should be in this section.

But her legs are not impressive, at all.

spl197920_007-wm900.jpg

Anabela Belikova's legs are very impressive:

anabela.jpg

The two don't compare, and it kills the Skinny Gossip vibe when people act like they do.
Agreed :highfive:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't find her legs impressive at all, they're looking average DESPITE wearing those chunky heels.

Nice face though, I'd bet it'd look amazing if she slimmed down.