Jessica Hart

S

Skinny2012

I was surprised that there is no thread about her....

height: 5' 10"
bust: 34"
waist: 24"
hips: 35"

(source: http://www.womenmanagement.com/Models/1-2093/JESSICA hart.html)

Model profile on nymag: http://nymag.com/fashion/models/jhart/jessicahart/

What do you think about her? I'm in love with her street style and her tooth gap is really adorable imo.

290rl9d%255B1%255D.jpg

jh2.jpg

la%2Bmodella%2Bmafia%2BJessica%2BHart%2B.jpg

jess4.jpg

Jessica-Hart-Hot-Pink-Bikini-Pictures-Miami.jpg

jessica-hart_andrej-pejic_max-doyle_-vogue-australia_april-2011_mevoque.jpg

I'm sooo jealous of her legs and her perfect abs. I love that she has some muscles and curviness to her, but is still lovely and thin.

What the HELL is happening in this picture? Why are her boobs half way down her body? This looks awful... it's like someone stuck an extra foot of rib cage above her breasts.

I find her kind of plain even without this insanely wierd image in my head - her nose is too prominent for me and I'm not a fan of the long teeth.

Good thread though, she should have one, you're right!

January2010AMagazine_JessicaHart07.jpg

What the HELL is happening in this picture? Why are her boobs half way down her body?

:lol:

She has a wonderfully proportionate body. I don't think I can think of one bad thing to say about her body.
Not all that striking in the face, though

January2010AMagazine_JessicaHart07.jpg

What the HELL is happening in this picture? Why are her boobs half way down her body? This looks awful... it's like someone stuck an extra foot of rib cage above her breasts.

@Silent Night You're right, that pic is weird...maybe they used photoshop to stretch her upper body to make her look taller or something :confused:

Here's a similar pic, i don't think there is anything wrong with her boobs :lol::

Jessica_Hart_hot_sexy_coolaristo_12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like her toned body and it's not too much. I don't normally like tooth gap but hers is kind of cute. And that puppy is so adorable :luv:

Reactions: 1 user

I find her kind of plain even without this insanely wierd image in my head - her nose is too prominent for me and I'm not a fan of the long teeth.

OMG I didn't even notice! This looks like major photoshop FAIL to me!

I love her style. But I've seen her on Myer ads with Jennifer Hawkins, and she appears to have put on a bit of weight. It's quite noticable on her face and arms. Must be the influence of Jennifer bloody Hawkins...

010414-jess-hart.jpg

609796-jess-hart-and-jennifer-hawkins.jpg

109702817.jpg

3-600x400.jpg

Jennifer's like "keep eating, god dammit! I can't have you looking better than me!"

LMFAO.

I really don't like her. Her teeth are annoying and she looks like a major bogan.

I've never been a fan of her. Her body is too toned for me and I rarely adore models with gap tooth.