Jessica Hart

Model Sighting: Jessica Hart With Heir Boyfriend Stavros Niarchos in NYC
lunchtime-with-jessica-ha-17.jpg

lunchtime-with-jessica-ha-15.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Article from February:

Natasha Poly and Anja Rubik Involved in a Crazy Brawl with Angel Jessica Hart

Let's see. A brawl that broke out this weekend at Double Seven in the Meatpacking District, and it starred lots of models and lots of high profile male socialites. Let's try to break down the players and the scant details available to see if that helps us understand how this very elite crew found themselves embroiled in such an unsavory incident.

CAST

JESSICA HART: Victoria's Secret model

NATASHA POLY: Top editorial model

ANJA RUBIK: Top editorial model

VALENTINA ZELYAEVA: Top editorial model

PETER BAKKER: Natasha Poly's husband, Dutch businessman

ADAM HOCK: Businessman

STAVROS NIARCHOS: Jessica Hart's boyfriend, former Paris Hilton beau

PIERRE CASIRAGHI: Prince of Monaco, son of Princess Caroline, grandson of Grace Kelly, friend of Stavros Niarchos

VLADIMIR RESTOIN ROITFELD: Son of Carine Roitfeld

-

Natasha, Anja, Valentina, Peter, and Adam were seated together at Double Seven around 2 AM this Saturday.

Jessica approached, started taunting the other models.

The situation somehow escalated into a full-blown fight. For some reason, Hock ended up punching Casiraghi, Niarchos, and Roitfeld, possibly breaking Casiraghi's jaw (the Prince was rushed to the hospital) and was later charged with four counts of assault.

Outside of the club, seemingly after everything went down, someone overheard Jessica flipping her middle finger and screaming at Natasha: “Your husband’s a loser! F—k you!”

Last night, Jessica Hart sent out two Tweets, presumably commenting on the situation:

Quote:
Jessica Hart@1JessicaHart
Ha! Its going to be so pleasurable when the truth does come out and he's exposed as the freaky liar he is.
Quote:
Jessica Hart@1JessicaHart
Although, I have to say, I am getting a little pleasure watching him run to the press, squirming and lying in desperation.
For the life of me, I can't figure out who she's talking about or what's going on.

Another article:
A vicious nightclub brawl resulted in Monaco’s Prince Pierre Casiraghi needing hospital treatment, it has emerged.
The brawl broke out at the trendy Double Seven nightclub in the Meatpacking district of Manhattan on Saturday.
It is believed the fight started following a late-night confrontation between the 24-year-old prince - who is the son of Princess Caroline and grandson of Grace Kelly - and his friends and former Manhattan club owner Adam Hock.

Speaking to the New York Post, one witness said: 'Pierre’s face looked broken, with deep cuts and blood everywhere. He looked like he needed plastic surgery.'
According to the paper, Mr Hock, 47, was partying with his friends - which included supermodels Natasha Poly, Valentina Zalyaeva and Anja Rubik - when the young prince walked up to their table at about 2.30am.
He was joined by Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos III and two other men.

According to members of Mr Hock's group, the prince and his friends began insulting the models and started drinking from a $500 bottle of vodka on their table.
Witnesses allege that Mr Hock then punched the prince.
One onlooker told the newspaper that the force of the punch resulted in Mr Casiraghi flying across the room and landing on a table on the other side.
Mr Hock also allegedly punched Mr Niarchos, 26, who was there with his Sports Illustrated model girlfriend Jessica Hart.
He is then said to have started punching the two other men with them, Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld, 27, and Diego Marroquin, 33.
The prince was taken to the New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center with his injuries but was released later on Saturday.
Mr Hock has been charged by police with four counts of third-degree assault for the alleged attacks on Casiraghi, Niarchos and the two other men.
During a court hearing in Manhattan yesterday, he said he was the victim.
According to the New York Post, he said: 'I was defending myself and others. Why aren’t [Casiraghi and his pals] handcuffed?'
However, friends of the prince said Mr Hock started the fight.

Mr Hock's lawyer, Salvatore Strazzullo, accused the prince and his friends of being jealous because his client was with a group of beautiful women.
He added: 'These four guys are trust-fund babies who think the world is owed to them. They are like spoiled brats.'
Richard Golub, representing the prince and his friends, said, 'It was a horrifying incident and entirely unprovoked.'
Mr Hock was released but is due back in court next month.

Witnesses at the club said Hock was the instigator of the fight.
One eye witness told the New York Post: 'The prince walked up to the table, and Adam just slammed him for no reason. Stavros jumped in to help Pierre, and then he got slammed in the face.'
Witnesses from both sides agree that someone in Casiraghi's party tried to crack a bottle of Grey Goose vodka over Hock's head.

Good! Plenty other girls know how to be professional and are much, much younger than her wise-experienced 27 year old self. What an idiot. Of course Tswizzle can't model. Duh. There are ways of saying this nicely/vaguely though.

1. "She is quite tall, no?"
2. "Nooo! She can't model--I'd die without her neo feminist jams!"
3. "She can hang with us anytime."
Then change the subject or make a kissy face and walk away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Dropped from VS ? :party: She should be glad ! Homegirl seems to be a handful, but she was never wrong when she was asked about Swift.

And rofl @ VS. Firing someone because not everyone loves this American media darling is lame. But I did not expect anything else from this brand. :kiss:

Dropped from VS ? :party: She should be glad ! Homegirl seems to be a handful, but she was never wrong when she was asked about Swift.

And rofl @ VS. Firing someone because not everyone loves this American media darling is lame. But I did not expect anything else from this brand. :kiss:

http://www.toofab.com/2013/12/03/victorias-secret-taylor-swift-jessica-hart-fired-rumor/

nvm girls, turns out she wasn't fired! although i really wouldn't give a shit if she was, ever since she was in that altercation with my beloved natasha poly. she is natasha poly! and you are jessica hart! treat your superiors with some respect.

I remember when I first saw her on The City I was captured by how pretty she was and she seemed so sweet and quiet.

I found what she said about Taylor quite rude and frankly she should have left that out of the media. Super unprofessional for someone who has been in the biz for a long time.

And she is definitely starting to look older and more boring as the years go by....

I've also seen her argue with someone on Instagram about how rude she was to all of the flight attendants on some flight to Aus.

I remember when I first saw her on The City I was captured by how pretty she was and she seemed so sweet and quiet.

I found what she said about Taylor quite rude and frankly she should have left that out of the media. Super unprofessional for someone who has been in the biz for a long time.

And she is definitely starting to look older and more boring as the years go by....

I've also seen her argue with someone on Instagram about how rude she was to all of the flight attendants on some flight to Aus.

Sorry but do you have a link to watch The City episoded when outside US (Canada or Europe) I have been wanting to watch it for so long ?

i loveee her face and her legs, however not a big fan of the mid section.. she looks a wee bit square to me:cry:

Oh yep found her. Warning Whitney that Jay lies. I like it that because they are both Australian of course they are old friends lol