Jeans Jeans Jeans

Anna

Worker Bee
How do the size 22 fit you? And what are your measurements?
The jeans had a snug fit when I got them but now they're not tight but not loose either. I find the fit pretty consistent around the waist and thighs. Just measured my hips and they are 33 1/2 :eek:

classichic

Super Star
The jeans had a snug fit when I got them but now they're not tight but not loose either. I find the fit pretty consistent around the waist and thighs. Just measured my hips and they are 33 1/2 :eek:
Hmm, size 22 would be big on me then. Isn't there anywhere where I can find smaller sizes? I could get away with wearing slightly larger bootcut jeans or other but the right fitting skinny jeans is difficult to find. :hmm:

I love MOTHER denim. Softest jeans I've ever owned but they don't stretch out so they keep the shape just perfect for us skinny girls :)

A

allmymonsterssinging

I wear Hollister size 00 super skinny jeans. They fit nice.
Their jeggings are tight. I fit into them but they def are what they say they are.. Denim Leggings!

My Jack Wills jeans are 24inch waist. I have a few of those. They don't seem to sell them in a 24 now. Start at 25/26.

I also have ASOS jeans in a size 4. (US 0)

I also have Age 11 New look Jeans.

River Island Jeans in a 6 (US 2). Which for a long time I could not get into. These were my first 'I've made it, I'm in them' jeans.

Ramble. Ramble. Ramble.

A

Andalucia

If you love the look of J Brand, try out American Eagle. They are amazing quality, and look really, really good, and they are cheaper ;)
I love American Eagle Brand! The only thing that's strange about American Eagle is that their sizes are sometimes wack...like, I'm still extremely average/borderline chunk at 110 lbs and I wear a 0 in American Eagle sizes and I wonder if the 00 will be too big for some of the amazing skinnies here. especially you!
American Eagle are my go to as well. Cheap and last me a while, but the different styles are weird in sizing, like i'm different sizes depending. It's worth the effort though

leila

Worker Bee
American Eagle are my go to as well. Cheap and last me a while, but the different styles are weird in sizing, like i'm different sizes depending. It's worth the effort though
Well American Eagle can be cheap (especially with sales) but I never had too much luck there, back when I was 110 lbs I felt good about easily fitting into their 0, but now the 00 is not even that tight on me (I suppose it can be depending on the style/wash but it wasn't with the skinny jeans I liked) which sort of sucked....perhaps I should try again since J brand and all of those higher end brands tend to run pricey...

S

shannon5

I really like Urban Outfitters cigarette jeans. Very comfortable and have a nice fit.

Coral

Rising Star
For anyone interested I just got the Hollister boot jeans in size 23x33 (00-R) and they fit good. A lot better then American Eagle 00 size wise and the denim is thicker too.
I really like them :)

classichic

Super Star
For anyone interested I just got the Hollister boot jeans in size 23x33 (00-R) and they fit good. A lot better then American Eagle 00 size wise and the denim is thicker too.
I really like them :)
I actually have to agree. In clothes fitting wise, hollister and abercrombie do the smallest jeans fitting even compared to J Brand all the others. Never used to have 23 but they've started here recently and I can get short length. But, are there any other similarly fitting or slightly smaller (width wise)?

Anna

Worker Bee
I actually have to agree. In clothes fitting wise, hollister and abercrombie do the smallest jeans fitting even compared to J Brand all the others. Never used to have 23 but they've started here recently and I can get short length. But, are there any other similarly fitting or slightly smaller (width wise)?
Do you think it's smaller than J Brand 23? (which I've only come across in a couple of styles anyway)

Just to add, I got a pair of black Cheap Mondays in a 24 a week ago and they're tighter than my J Brand 811 in 24 and my size 22 Uniqlo skinnies. BUT I do have another pair of Cheap Mondays (also black) which are bigger/looser, so I can't say it applies to all Cheap Monday jeans.

classichic

Super Star
Do you think it's smaller than J Brand 23? (which I've only come across in a couple of styles anyway)

Just to add, I got a pair of black Cheap Mondays in a 24 a week ago and they're tighter than my J Brand 811 in 24 and my size 22 Uniqlo skinnies. BUT I do have another pair of Cheap Mondays (also black) which are bigger/looser, so I can't say it applies to all Cheap Monday jeans.
Yes, smaller than J Brand. Smaller than uniqlo size 23 (if you're lucky to find them). The downsize, you have to wear jeans leabelled hollister and abercrombie and fitch and occassionally bump into tweenie boppers ;).

Coral

Rising Star
Yes, smaller than J Brand. Smaller than uniqlo size 23 (if you're lucky to find them). The downsize, you have to wear jeans leabelled hollister and abercrombie and fitch and occassionally bump into tweenie boppers ;).
Haha, I was definitely the oldest person in the change room, but I sure felt good about myself.
This is the first time I've bought anything from Hollister, and I'm impressed with the jeans for sure! In fact, I went online and ordered myself another boot leg pair in a dark wash (since the store didn’t have any my size)
I'm really excited to have boot leg jeans that fit :grin:
I've been wearing skinnies for forever and it's so nice to have a change.

(side note: Hollister online sells 23x35 for you extra tall skinny girls)

Agytha

Rising Star
Can anyone recommend some jeans that are (wait for it :p ):
- black
- not ripped or multi-tonal or anything
- skinny
- mid or high waisted
- stiff denim (I don't mind a bit of stretch but I hate-hate-hate the feeling of too stretchy jeans or -eck!- jeggings :superpuke:)
- long (I am 5'10.5" and I have a 36" inseam :rolleyes: makes for fun pant shopping because everything I try gives my ankles the chilly-willies!)
- small in sizing (my waist is ~22.5" and full lower hip is ~34")

If anyone could point me in the direction of a brand or the like, I would love you forever :kiss: even if it just ticks a few of the above criteria. As it is, I have to wear my favourite jeans with boots so no-one can see how short in the leg they are :rolleyes:

Prinnyprinn

Rookie
Express makes a black jean in 00 long. It's the Stella and I just checked their website, and it's not in stock right now. The description says they low-rise, but they're really not. The Zelda on the other hand is very low, stay away from those. I'm in kind of the same predicament, I currently only have two pairs of jeans that fit me, sort of. I have the Stella one's from Express in black, they are a 0 regular. FYI, they don't sell 00 in the stores, online only. I don't even know where to turn for jeans. My 7 (seven?) jeans, which I paid a fortune for, swimming in them. My Joe's Jeans, same thing. I will pay anything for a good pair of jeans, I had over 40 pairs, now just two.

P.S. The last time I wax in Express, I saw a tall, beautiful skinny girl browsing around. I basically accosted her and asked her where she buys jeans. She said she gets hers from Buckle.com. She was about 4 inches taller than me and much skinnier. I almost asked her if she was a SG member, I just had a strong suspicion she was. It's been a while since I've laid eyes on someone so tall and skinny.:bow:

Reactions: 1 users

Coral

Rising Star
Buckle.com.
Thanks for the tip :) I'm going to have to look through this site, because my 23's are too big on me now :cry::)

If anyone knows were to get tiny jeans with 34" inseam that are extra low rise let me know :luv::kiss:

Prinnyprinn

Rookie
Thanks for the tip :) I'm going to have to look through this site, because my 23's are too big on me now :cry::)
Dayum @Mary, and I thought I was hot shit in my 25's. (jk) :lol:

That's so awesome, but it's a bitch not being able to find jeans and pants.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coral

Rising Star
Dayum @Mary, and I thought I was hot shit in my 25's. (jk) :lol:

That's so awesome, but it's a bitch not being able to find jeans and pants.
:lol::) thanks!
Yes I've given up on finding dress pants for work, I wear only skirts because everything is too big for my bottom/thighs.
#skinnygurlproblems

Last edited by a moderator: