Jeans Jeans Jeans

Abercrombie is larger, try Hollister. If anyone else has suggestions then please voice up. But so far Hollister rules in the smallest jeans battle.
Thanks for the tip! :) I'm pretty busy at the moment, but after my exams are done in a few weeks hopefully I won't have gained I can try on a pair.

I'm not a fan of Urban Planet at all, it's like 10x cheaper then F21, but because it's such a cheap teeny bopper store I can find some small sizes.
That... is the sad truth.
We don't have the same store where I live, but the smallest jeans are at this tacky chain shop where 12 year olds get their tank tops and mini dresses, it's chaotic because of the mess/music/lights.

Thanks for the tip! :) I'm pretty busy at the moment, but after my exams are done in a few weeks hopefully I won't have gained I can try on a pair.

Yes I second this! Hollister 23's fit me. I love their boot jeans!

That... is the sad truth.
We don't have the same store where I live, but the smallest jeans are at this tacky chain shop where 12 year olds get their tank tops and mini dresses, it's chaotic because of the mess/music/lights.

Exactly :lol:

Is the consensus that Hollister 23s are the smallest? I just payed a fortune to order AG jeans in 24 and Citizens in 23 internationally and they fit me perfectly right now but that makes me a little sad because I'm planning on losing quite a bit over the next few months :( Was hoping they'd be a little too snug and help my motivation... I think it's probably because I'm quite short (only 5'5" / 165cm) because I'm by no means super skinny. Would the Hollister 23s fit tighter do you guys think? If there's any shorties that can weigh in I'd appreciate it a lot :flower:

Going to revive this old thread in hopes someone with skinny jean expertise can help me... :shy:
Does any of you have experience with owning jeans from Guess or Diesel? Both do smaller sizes and slightly shorter leg lengths which should fit me, but how does their fit generally compare to other brands and how good is the quality for the cost? Obviously hoping they run small, and last a long time without stretching or giving that awful 'saggy bum' look cheap jeans give.

I only started wearing jeans about a year ago, save for one pair and while I know acne and rag&bone seem to be the go-to, I'm not quite ready to fork that much out yet, and they both only do a 32" leg.

Going to revive this old thread in hopes someone with skinny jean expertise can help me... :shy:
Does any of you have experience with owning jeans from Guess or Diesel? Both do smaller sizes and slightly shorter leg lengths which should fit me, but how does their fit generally compare to other brands and how good is the quality for the cost? Obviously hoping they run small, and last a long time without stretching or giving that awful 'saggy bum' look cheap jeans give.

I only started wearing jeans about a year ago, save for one pair and while I know acne and rag&bone seem to be the go-to, I'm not quite ready to fork that much out yet, and they both only do a 32" leg.
I don't know much about diesel, but I wear Guess. They do run a bit small - in most places I am a size 00 or smaller (meaning nothing fits me) but at Guess I can get away with a 0 if nothing smaller is available. And I am 5'3" so I'm sure their leg lengths would work for you as well! :)

For jeans, my best friend is Ebay. A couple months ago I got a brand new pair of FRAME's, rag and bones, and Paige's for about 30 bucks each. What I personally do is search the brand and size, and then narrow down the search options to find the "new with tags" listings. You would be suprised how many people order jeans the wrong size and them resell them on there. The FRAME pairs that I ordered were completely brand new, but were resold simply because they were made with frayed ends instead of hemmed ends. I normally wouldn't purchase new clothes on Ebay because so many people sell fakes for big brands, but honestly its a jackpot for well-fitting jeans.

If your unsure about just simply go to your nearest department store and try on the different brands and sizes to see which fits you best. Then go online to see if there are any relisted.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user

I have a Diesel pair I love. I'm 5'4" and they fit perfect for length on me, and their website is fantastic for finding exactly what you want/need.

I had my gf alter a few things to make them exactly what I wanted. She added darts on the waist to fit my butt and waist (runner butt + tiny hips/waist area), eliminating a small gap in the back waist area. Overall though, they're true to size.

Haven't owned/worn them long enough to comment on their durability, but so far so good. :grin:

I don't know much about diesel, but I wear Guess. They do run a bit small - in most places I am a size 00 or smaller (meaning nothing fits me) but at Guess I can get away with a 0 if nothing smaller is available. And I am 5'3" so I'm sure their leg lengths would work for you as well! :)

Thanks for this! After reading your message I ordered the pair I'd been eyeing up from Guess :grin:
I received them today in a size 24 (usually too big for me) and they fit nicely at the waist, although I do need a belt to tighten them in place properly.
My problem though is they're actually not as tight as I'd like on the leg (and my legs are F-A-T) even though they're listed as 'super skinny' and they give that typical 'trumpet ankle' where they're all loose and don't taper in enough at the end, which lately I've found a problem with pretty much every pair of jeans I've tried. My ankles aren't particularly small or anything.
How do I find proper skinny jeans that don't give me trumpet ankles?! :spazrun: Might get them tailored.

Thanks for this! After reading your message I ordered the pair I'd been eyeing up from Guess :grin:
I received them today in a size 24 (usually too big for me) and they fit nicely at the waist, although I do need a belt to tighten them in place properly.
My problem though is they're actually not as tight as I'd like on the leg (and my legs are F-A-T) even though they're listed as 'super skinny' and they give that typical 'trumpet ankle' where they're all loose and don't taper in enough at the end, which lately I've found a problem with pretty much every pair of jeans I've tried. My ankles aren't particularly small or anything.
How do I find proper skinny jeans that don't give me trumpet ankles?! :spazrun: Might get them tailored.
Oh, I always get trumpet ankles. Sorry, I should have mentioned this. I'm a boots kind of girl (I live in Canada so boots are necessary 8 months of the year anyway) so I just tuck them in usually.