Izabel Goulart <3

délié

Rising Star
could that be that i didn't find a thread about her?
i love her, she looks so beautiful...:luv:

Sadistic

Rising Star
I can't believe there wasn't thread about her. Yes, she is beautiful!!

T

trigirl

I think she's lost a couple of pounds recently and toned up. Her abs!

T

ThinspoAddict

On the new show "The Face" on Oxygen, they mislabeled her as Alessandra

This has happened so many times with the both of them. Embarrassing.

Modelmaterial

Civilian
i didnt know she was "known"! ive followed her on instagram for a while and just thought she was one of those fitness models with a lot of followers haha. i love her body, she resembles Alessandra.

She is a little too "fitspo" for my taste, but Izabel is absolutely beautiful! I wish she wasn't mixed up with Alessandra all the time; she deserves more publicity in my opinion.

délié

Rising Star
she may not be sg skinny, but i think she is very beautiful and cute, and i admire her determination; she seems to work out every other day.

recent pictures from her instagram

délié

Rising Star

i agree with MaigreToujours, she is rather fitspo and a bit too toned for my taste. however, i think she is lovely anyway.

Andrea

Super Star
I have a love-hate relationship with her.
I find her to be extremely inspiring on one side of the spectrum, even though she is not my body ideal, but I admire her dedication and the fact that she is always radiant and happy looking.
I also find her beautiful sometimes... but mostly she is too harsh for my taste. She plays "the sexy" too aggressively, and I hate how she crooks her mouth when posing (seems to be her "signature"). Reminds me of the thing that Nicole Scherzinger goes with her mouth that I totally dislike. The grimacing can be too much, often.

délié

Rising Star
This, however - not my cup of tea. Her abdomen is a bit too lumpy with muscles.
agree, i think she looked better before. i don't understand, while i admire her workout routine and decipline, why she obviously does so many exercises which make her so bulky :confused: i'm sure she'd look way better with more pilatis/ballet or something like this...

Xsmall

Super Star
Her body is definitely bangin' sexy (whilst being a little too muscular). I wouldn't turn it down ;) With that being said, I do believe she has one of the most gorgeous faces that VS has ever seen. She is just literally drop dead gorgeous.

B

BeautifulWay

@visna Exactly. It always confuses me when girls (like her) have the ability to look incredible with a beautiful skinny frame, but they choose to look super fit instead.

I mean, some women just can't produce a long, dainty body - I don't think I'll ever be able to tone down some of the muscle I have - so sure, be fit, be determined, work out.

But her skinny body is so loooovely... WHY?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user

Remedios

Rising Star
Actually, I often take a look at her Instagram account whenever I feel lazy and need some motivation to do my workout of the day, ha ha!

Beyond her amazing figure, what I really like about her is that she seems to have a very enthusiastic, grateful and motivated attitude; she always looks healthy and vital and looks like she has fun and looks on the bright side of life.

could that be that i didn't find a thread about her?
i love her, she looks so beautiful...:luv:

Even though I agree with you girls that her torso usually looks a bit too fitspo and ultra-toned for my taste, the picture above is pretty much what I am aiming to achieve, body wise. :luvluv:

ScorpioScorpio

Rising Star
i didnt know she was "known"! ive followed her on instagram for a while and just thought she was one of those fitness models with a lot of followers haha. i love her body, she resembles Alessandra.
This coming from supposedly a "model"?:confused:

Reactions: 2 users