Izabel Goulart <3

SkinnyFit

Rookie
Reaction score
She does look a lot like Alessandra! I actually find Alessandra prettier though, her face is not quite as harsh or masculine. Of course, Izabel is quite striking still and her body is crazy! Her abs are a tad too much but I love seeing the hard work and dedication.

chanel19

Rookie
Reaction score
I like her personality (atleast what I get to see) and face but her body is.. not bad, just a bit too muscular for my taste

délié

Rising Star
Reaction score
i loved her figure when she started modeling and was softer, her stomach is way too bulky for my taste now.
however i love her instagram, she seems to really work a lot for her body. i also like #bodybyiza on instagram a lot, it so motivational to see all these girls work out. some of them have really nice figures, i even spotted a few skinnies;)

Xsmall

Super Star
Reaction score
i loved her figure when she started modeling and was softer, her stomach is way too bulky for my taste now.
however i love her instagram, she seems to really work a lot for her body. i also like #bodybyiza on instagram a lot, it so motivational to see all these girls work out. some of them have really nice figures, i even spotted a few skinnies;)
I follow her too and I love all of her exotic photos from traveling! She is seriously so beautiful! Her body is amazing. I agree with you on the stomach muscles.. she's very boxy and ripped in that area!

Remedios

Rising Star
Reaction score
Vogue Brasil just published an article where Izabel talks about her new instagram hashtag #BodyByIza (in Portuguese, of course) and she also gives the recipes for the juices that she drinks as part of her health/fitness routine each morning:

http://vogue.globo.com/beleza/saude/noticia/2014/01/uma-semana-com-iza-goulart-sete-sucos-para-comecar-os-dias-como-top.html

Here they are:

MONDAY
1 sweet potato peeled
1 green apple
2 carrots
1 2 cm piece of ginger

TUESDAY
1 serving of spinach
3 leaves of cabbage
1 green apple
1 cucumber
1 pear

WEDNESDAY
1 green apple
1 beet
2 carrots

THURSDAY
1 green apple
2 carrots
1 serving of spinach
1/2 lemon squeezed
2 carrots
1 2cm piece of ginger

FRIDAY
4 stalks celery
1 cucumber
1 green apple

SATURDAY
3 carrots
1 cucumber
3 kale leaves
3 servings of spinach

Sunday
Carrot 1
1/2 cucumber
1/2 beet
cabbage leaves 2
1 2 cm piece of ginger
1/2 cup of mint leaf
1/2 squeezed lemon
300 ml of water natural coconut

What do you think?

Xsmall

Super Star
Reaction score
Vogue Brasil just published an article where Izabel talks about her new instagram hashtag #BodyByIza (in Portuguese, of course) and she also gives the recipes for the juices that she drinks as part of her health/fitness routine each morning:

http://vogue.globo.com/beleza/saude/noticia/2014/01/uma-semana-com-iza-goulart-sete-sucos-para-comecar-os-dias-como-top.html

Here they are:

MONDAY
1 sweet potato peeled
1 green apple
2 carrots
1 2 cm piece of ginger

TUESDAY
1 serving of spinach
3 leaves of cabbage
1 green apple
1 cucumber
1 pear

WEDNESDAY
1 green apple
1 beet
2 carrots

THURSDAY
1 green apple
2 carrots
1 serving of spinach
1/2 lemon squeezed
2 carrots
1 2cm piece of ginger

FRIDAY
4 stalks celery
1 cucumber
1 green apple

SATURDAY
3 carrots
1 cucumber
3 kale leaves
3 servings of spinach

Sunday
Carrot 1
1/2 cucumber
1/2 beet
cabbage leaves 2
1 2 cm piece of ginger
1/2 cup of mint leaf
1/2 squeezed lemon
300 ml of water natural coconut

What do you think?
Wow, very impressed! So clean/fresh! No wonder is body is perfection.. I want to follow this..

christinechina

Rising Star
Reaction score
Wow! It's so cool seeing such a muscular model...so inspiring, as numerous others have said :D i agree that she's very fitspo, but hey, that's not a bad thing ;)

She looks stunning in this picture

Also these! I love her natural smile as opposed to the "sexy" expression she has in other pictures; it makes her look so happy and full of life :yahoo:

(TOTAL legspo)

Wowieeeee :luvluv: this one is one of my favorites; she looks so striking! (And those LEGS....!!!!)

• Love
Reactions: Stealth