Ioana Spangenberg - 20 inch waist, 32 inch hips.

No, no, no. Her proportions are absolutely awful - that bum! And she's a little too skinny - not enough muscle tone.

ok aside from the oddness, I'm jealous she can eat whatever she wants and doesn't have to worry about how many calories she has to burn off :(

Well... she wanted the attention, good or bad, in the end that's all she truly wanted. Congrats to her! she has deformed her body, everybody is talking about it, and she made it into the book of records. I don't know who I'd rather hate on more, fat people for deforming their bodies and not caring or her for purposely deforming her body for attention.:rolleyes:

In the end both are risking their health.

this. :(((((

Sadly it's not true... she said in an interview that she needs to watch what she eats very carefully, due to her weird proportions there's certain things she can't eat or something like that...

No. She has featured on anorexia fetish sites and is wearing corsets in all the clothed shots.

I dont believe any of this. I think she does naturally have smaller waist then most but no way is she eating what she say she is.

Yeahhh right...I find it ridiculous!She underestimates everyone's intelligence.
:wtf:

Its perfectly believe able if she has a half a bag of crisps (100 cals) and a peice of chocolate (40-60 cals) at a time. 3 times a day would be less than 600.....

but still... bleh.

i think the real reason behind why she has a small stomach in the first place is because she doesnt eat enough to fill her stomach and that causes it to shrink. and she could get her stomach to expand by eating more, but noooooooo

my brother has the same problem. he just hates eating and is really thin.

I'm not sure about this.

Even though she claims to be eating a lot her overall weight, her body and face doesn't look so natural and she actually looks unhealthy. It appears as though she does watch what she eats. And whilst she claims to be eating junk food, it's probably not enough to add any weight, like she said she can't eat a lot because it makes her sick thus she must have gotten used to eating very little at some point. But I could be wrong and maybe she did get that way from wearing a corset or that that this developed during her teenage years as she said.

I'd like to see her x-rays.

Weird, I know...but the girl that died from anorexia in the UK that was 4 st. 7 lb. had a stomach about the same size as this girl...but her insides were eating away at themselves and deteriorating.

This girl looks like she could be missing a few ribs. Maybe that's the secret. Or she broke some and reformed them corset-thin. That's what happened in the old days!

She must have the same publicist as Giuliana Rancic. Next we'll be seeing photos of her posing with a pasta platter.

I was in shock when I found out she is from my natal country. I don't even think it's possible to be that skinny because our traditional food is full of fat :superpuke:

Whatever I don't like her looks fake and scary even though her thigh gap is nice

Breakfast - half a McDonald's pancake
Lunch - 3 chicken nuggets and a diet coke
Dinner - 10 sticks of french fries, half a fried chicken wing and 3 sips of milkshake

There, you can eat junk food 3 times a day and still look like her.

Breakfast - half a McDonald's pancake
Lunch - 3 chicken nuggets and a diet coke
Dinner - 10 sticks of french fries, half a fried chicken wing and 3 sips of milkshake

There, you can eat junk food 3 times a day and still look like her.

Touché haha (but your going to feel like crap)

I've read that this sort of thing can be accomplished through years of corset training. not sure if that is the case here though...
Either way its not something I find attractive at all.