Ioana Spangenberg - 20 inch waist, 32 inch hips.

Imagine what her insides look like.... all smushed up. :superpuke: I'd be worried about seriously damaging myself! :wtf:

Imagine what her insides look like.... all smushed up. :superpuke: I'd be worried about seriously damaging myself! :wtf:

It's like the only thing which cares is being abnormal :superpuke: Having a 17'' waist doesn't make her either beautiful, nor special, just disgusting :highfive:

She's skinny in the exact way I don't want to be - the outlandish, "freaky" way, and mostly the corset is to blame..Corsets were meant to squeeze in flabby tummies, so putting them on skinny person..nah, I'll pass.

i just saw that its all over the yahoo news lol i screamed ..she must waist train

Omg... That photo of her in the red dress, her body literally looks like an hour glass, I can't wrap my head around it.

How can she support her weight properly? Are her organs crushed?! So many questions! It looks like if she bends over, she'd snap right in half.

Her legs are great, as are her arms... But that waist, nah, no way...

face training?

Sadly, no amount of waist training can fix that face.

Not sure if want....?

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/model-natural-20-inch-waist-182500417.html

Ioana Spangenberg, a Romanian Model is the topic of this article, and I have to say...Not sure if want. :wtf:
I mean, I've seen thin waists, but the hell? That can't be natural. She MUST have spent a good amount of time in a corset, or something. In fact, I can't believe she ISN'T in a corset. Not sure about this one....>.>

i usually think thinner is more beautiful, but she looks gross. i would def. not want that. but i agree, i don't really think that is her natural waist.

Thats exactly what I thought when I saw her. That looks just ugly skinny! Not healthy and she looks like 50 not 30 to me!

And having such a waist makes again her hips look bigger. Just disformed the whole body!

:lol:

Her face would look a lot better if she gained a bit of weight, take the most beautiful girl/guy and starve them for 3 months and I guarantee they'll look a bit like their face has been run over.