Interesting model weightloss story

I really love this article. A lot of girls that have lost a lot of weight and been public about it seem to have an unhealthy relationship with food, this girl seems to have a much more positive relationship post-weight loss. She is truly beautiful.

I saw this girl today waiting outside Subway for a friend. She wasn't getting any.
She looked exceptionally thin, not healthy as described in the article.
I hope things haven't changed since it was published

Great article, thanks!

I love the expert in the first version who comments on how no one seems to be too concerned with policing obesity, and yet there is a "nervousness" about what we classically think of eating disorders, even though they represent, proprtionally, a much smaller percent of problematic weight in youth.

She is now down to the perfect measurements for travel, will be in australia for the next 2 months, then, seeing how that goes, will start travelling properly. There's a LOT of industry hype behind her.

I believe these polaroids were taken a few weeks ago: http://www.redeleven.net.nz/portfol...3023&mainsubid=5593&modelid=592349&a=25&from=

I hope her success story continues!

I also like her story and wish her a good future, but I think she looks dreadful in those pictures - puffy, blotchy, pale, bad posture, babyish and old at the same time, bewildered, flabby, major eye-bags and seriously knackered, and in the T-shirt ones, unwashed. I don't see anything special about her face. I also find that her ears stick out a lot.

I can see from her portfolio that she's really versatile and can look good with makeup. I just don't get how fashion people can look at those pictures and figure out the potential there is in that person :confused:

i see the potential in some of her poloroids, but the others... she looks tired and skinny-fat. her story is still inspirational nonetheless!

She walked for the Prada Menswear S/S 14 Collection.

PRA0453_1366x2048.jpg

GD7_Q1324_1366x2048.jpg

Personally, I'm not a fan of her look but I want her to well because I love her story, hopefully this means she'll have a good show season in september

She walked for the Prada Menswear S/S 14 Collection.

PRA0453_1366x2048.jpg

GD7_Q1324_1366x2048.jpg

Personally, I'm not a fan of her look but I want her to well because I love her story, hopefully this means she'll have a good show season in september

It's really hard not to want someone with this story to do well. It is absolutely inspirational, and shows that anyone, even the chubby kids in school, can have great bodies if they put in the effort :).

Before:
7602263.jpg

After:
121.jpg

She looks good and is very smart to lose weight gradually; two years. I love these stories, happy afters.

Before:
7602263.jpg

After:
121.jpg

She looks good and is very smart to lose weight gradually; two years. I love these stories, happy afters.

such an inspiring change:luv:
looking at the bikini shots, i think she lost a lot more, she looks much thinner than 58-59kg, which she said she'd weigh in the interview.

Before:
7602263.jpg

After:
121.jpg

Wow, the change is dramatic. It's so inspiring to see people take charge of their eating habits and change their bodies for the better. She has a very interesting look to her!

She did amazingly at Couture week for such a newcomer

Attachments

• _VAL0508.450x675.jpg
    _VAL0508.450x675.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 2013_07_03_13_11_21_elie_saab_fw2013_0215.jpg
    2013_07_03_13_11_21_elie_saab_fw2013_0215.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC_8598.450x675.jpg
    DSC_8598.450x675.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 140
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 135
Before:
7602263.jpg

After:
121.jpg

She lost a LOT of weight: how come she doesn't have any loose skin? Is it photoshopped? What about when she does shows? Surely casting directors and designers must see it.. :hmm:

She lost a LOT of weight: how come she doesn't have any loose skin? Is it photoshopped? What about when she does shows? Surely casting directors and designers must see it.. :hmm:

homersimpson.jpg

But really, she wasn't THAT fat before and in the picture, it seems like her body is very tight (from sports?). Also, she was very young and did it gradually. I think the sloppy fatties are bound to get loose skin.

such an inspiring change:luv:
looking at the bikini shots, i think she lost a lot more, she looks much thinner than 58-59kg, which she said she'd weigh in the interview.

She absolutely does, but she already got criticised enough for her weight loss (of course ugh) so she probably just wanted to avoid more criticism.

I think that as long as you don't have stretch marks (which are essentially a form of scar tissue, I think), you can just resorb the extra skin. But I thought the same thing when I first saw her before and after- it's kind of amazing, isn't it?