Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

I searched all around this website to make sure I wasn't making a repeat post and when I saw that her name came up with no results I was shocked! This is Courtney Best (@courtneybest on IG). I didn't really know where to post about her as she's not a typical instagram model and I have never seen her do any real modelling work, however she is totally gorgeous, underrated and needs to be talked about more. She is an Australian business & law student living in Sydney. Her work/lifestyle balance is really inspirational, and of course her amazing bod! Hope you like her as much as I do x
View attachment 152947View attachment 152948View attachment 152950View attachment 152949

when I saw that her name came up with no results I was shocked!
Is this a self promo lol

her thighs looks like they rub together.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users
Is this a self promo lol

her thighs looks like they rub together.

Def not a self promo lol. That first post was from 2021, so I feel that's a bit harsh to judge her on now 3 years later, but I can't defend the second pic. I do still stand by my original statement though! While the platinum blonde does give her a certain type of vibe (that's pretty common with Instagram models and Australians haha), she's definitely fit and her body looks underweight but still healthy. Not Vlada skinny, but I do still envy her waist. I respect the work she puts in maintaining her figure while living such a busy lifestyle.

Reactions: 2 users
Not Vlada skinny, but I do still envy her waist. I respect the work she puts in maintaining her figure while living such a busy lifestyle.
What work? You mean photoshop?

That first post was from 2021, so I feel that's a bit harsh to judge her on now 3 years later, but I can't defend the second pic.
Then why in the world would you post them, let alone fangirl about how she needs to be talked about more?

She’s a fat whore. Next

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users
What work? You mean photoshop?

Then why in the world would you post them, let alone fangirl about how she needs to be talked about more?

She’s a fat whore. Next

Ngl, I love how passionate @GucciTShirt is about this and kinda respect @muglerbaby for defending her Vegas girl. Maybe we will get a catfight out of this, it's been too long.

Drama Queen Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Funny
Reactions: 7 users
She’s a fat whore. Next
:lol: She’s definitely not SG skinny but I wouldn’t say she’s fat. The edits on her pictures are embarrassing though, this one made me actually laugh out loud:

Instantly made me think of this:

IMG_0947.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
Ngl, I love how passionate @GucciTShirt is about this and kinda respect @muglerbaby for defending her Vegas girl. Maybe we will get a catfight out of this, it's been too long.

Drama Queen Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Hahaha, while I'm not really the catfight type, I do stand by Vegas girl! Most IG models aren't 'SG skinny' (hence why I posted about her on this thread), but Courtney looks about 10-15lbs away from it; she's relatively very thin and fit and she does have a great figure. I will admit that I have a bad eye for photoshop though which has been mentioned a couple times regarding her pics, so I might be a littleee off the mark. Will definitely be looking closer for photoshop fails in the future.
I think the word you're looking for is basic bitch
Pretty close 😂 she has a very typical rich Sydney girl look that's pretty common and sought after around here, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users