'In Depth Analysis of Terry Richardsons Food Fetish'

V

Victoria

:wtf:

I really don't get most of these pictures (or any of them!), but its definitely put me off my lunch.

bisou

Super Star

So is this actually a high fashion take on Crystal Renn stabbing herself in the crotch? That's a question for the ages.

:lol:

I know terry is a creeper yet I always find myself reading about his creepiness.. What does that say about myself? :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

aquamarinist

Rising Star
His food pictures disgust me so much, they make food look vulgar and completely unappetizing. Especially this picture

Good thing I was planning on skipping dinner anyways because it makes me nauseous

S

skinny-LA

His food pictures disgust me so much, they make food look vulgar and completely unappetizing. Especially this picture

Good thing I was planning on skipping dinner anyways because it makes me nauseous
I feel bad for her in that photo.. I would definitely not want to pt that anywhere near my mouth

Anna

Worker Bee

:wtf:

I really don't get most of these pictures (or any of them!), but its definitely put me off my lunch.
:lol: The description under that photo is hilarious
Is it sexual/phallic? All things (i.e. the tongue) considered, no it's not.
Even so, hasn't Lindsey suffered enough? You'd think that.
But? There's more to come.
Will they all be as unfortunate as this? No.
:lol::lol:

Skinny-love

Rookie

Oh WHAT is she eating? That looks absolutely repulsive.