'In Depth Analysis of Terry Richardsons Food Fetish'

enhanced-buzz-wide-27650-1365360784-8.jpg

:wtf:

I really don't get most of these pictures (or any of them!), but its definitely put me off my lunch.

enhanced-buzz-27640-1365274692-6.jpg

So is this actually a high fashion take on Crystal Renn stabbing herself in the crotch? That's a question for the ages.

:lol:

I know terry is a creeper yet I always find myself reading about his creepiness.. What does that say about myself? :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

His food pictures disgust me so much, they make food look vulgar and completely unappetizing. Especially this picture
Mode%20%E0%20la%20carte%20crystal%20renn%20octopus.jpg

Good thing I was planning on skipping dinner anyways because it makes me nauseous

His food pictures disgust me so much, they make food look vulgar and completely unappetizing. Especially this picture

Good thing I was planning on skipping dinner anyways because it makes me nauseous

I feel bad for her in that photo.. I would definitely not want to pt that anywhere near my mouth

enhanced-buzz-wide-27650-1365360784-8.jpg

:wtf:

I really don't get most of these pictures (or any of them!), but its definitely put me off my lunch.
:lol: The description under that photo is hilarious
Is it sexual/phallic? All things (i.e. the tongue) considered, no it's not.
Even so, hasn't Lindsey suffered enough? You'd think that.
But? There's more to come.
Will they all be as unfortunate as this? No.
:lol::lol:

Oh WHAT is she eating? That looks absolutely repulsive.