Identify this model thread

Who is she? Anyone knows?
tumblr_nf7fajdeCn1rhpssho1_500.jpg

She is lookin good but i have no idea :( and i dont have a laptop now so can not use google pic search.
Best-Thigh-Gaps-Girl-163.jpg

I really like this model in these photos for Nellie Partow collection. She is really lovely in these clothes, but her photos make me both enjoy her look and appreciate the clothing any more....I feel like I do know who it is but her name is escaping me....

Also, she has some really slim, dainty ankles!
a1106a68a6794946add740eb314af9cc_01_nellie_partow_fall_2016_ready_to_wear_65bffe09e7178b878f0e669ba1_85bec7cc7e0ae97c064bce4b2668bebb.jpg

I really like this model in these photos for Nellie Partow collection. She is really lovely in these clothes, but her photos make me both enjoy her look and appreciate the clothing any more....I feel like I do know who it is but her name is escaping me....
I believe it is Julia Fleming? The collection looks so beautiful; she completely sold it for me.

Reactions: 1 user
Alright, sorry for bumping this again - are these girls anyone I should know? Can't find the actress/models' names anywhere. The delicate-faced one is so pretty.

Alright, sorry for bumping this again - are these girls anyone I should know? Can't find the actress/models' names anywhere. The delicate-faced one is so pretty.

seconding this, I'm on the hunt, I think I'm in love with them both