Hilary Rhoda

Super Star
A PHENOMENAL beauty model! Her face is just made to sell makeup. She's my favorite Estee Lauder model ever, and none of the new generation (Liu, Joan, Constance, Arizona) can hold a candle to her.

B

Babydoll

I love Hilary! I'm surprised she didn't have a thread before.
I'm surprised that her arms and legs are kind of big and muscular though (for model standards):

Same as Constance. Beautiful face, meh body. She still has a good body, just not editorial/high fashion model-esque. Then again, she's mostly known for her Estee Lauder work and maybe some Sports Illustrated (and the models always look fuller in SI).

Ally

Rising Star
Haha, I was thinking about doing a thread on Hilary! But you beat me at it :p
I like her, even if she doesn't have the best body out there. Her face is :luv:

Ally

Rising Star
She has done a lot of good work, actually, aside Estee Lauder.

Ally

Rising Star
Lovely photoshoot. I LOVE her hair colour here! It looks a bit like mine ;).

Super Star
I love this editorial:

The Best of What's New
Harper's Bazaar September 2012
Ph: Camilla Akrans
Fashion Editor/Stylist: Andrew Richardson

xoxoadore

Worker Bee

I love her and I think her body is sick, total dream body! It reminds me of Doutzen's body very slim and toned!

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Here's one I just can't understand - she looks like a totally normal woman to me, not beautiful, not even slightly remarkable :confused:

Reactions: 1 users

Super Star
This is another fantastic editorial. I love the concept, and Hilary + Iselin do a fantastic job pulling it off. tbh, I think Iselin outshines Hilary by far (and this is coming from someone who dislikes Iselin), but I love both of them in the editorial.

State of Emergency
Vogue Italia Sept. 2006
Ph: Steven Meisel
Models: Hilary Rhoda + Iselin Steiro

She's probably the first model whose name I ever knew. And, for me, probably will always be the gold standard of beauty. I LOVE her coloring, and her body is my ideal - slim but powerful-looking. Like, that woman could kick some @ss.

lagamine

Rookie
Here's one I just can't understand - she looks like a totally normal woman to me, not beautiful, not even slightly remarkable :confused:
i agree with you completely. Her brother was in my year at uni and I ran into her a few times at the local pub on campus (in the toilet no less) and honestly...at 1:00am she looked like every other drunk pretty girl I was at school with. A pretty, skinny girl, but nothing that screamed model.

Andrea

Super Star
This is another fantastic editorial. I love the concept, and Hilary + Iselin do a fantastic job pulling it off. tbh, I think Iselin outshines Hilary by far (and this is coming from someone who dislikes Iselin), but I love both of them in the editorial.

State of Emergency
Vogue Italia Sept. 2006
Ph: Steven Meisel
Models: Hilary Rhoda + Iselin Steiro

This is one of the best things I've seen in my life. Totally blew me away. They both did a fantastic job (Coco Rocha would've also smashed it, I'm positive)

Nanoushkaïa

Worker Bee
PERFECTION

What she eats?!?!
Basically, anything she fancies, she just exercise it away like a mad person. Well I'm not here to check but she said it several times and once was recorded on camera (not some BS made up and added to her answers by an interviewer, you know) something along the line "I prefer to eat m&m's and exercise 2 to 3 hours a day" and she has always been a competition sport person (lacros competition) so it's not like she doesn't like to train.

Eva

Rookie
damn, i didn't know she was this cut :wtf:

Holy, she is one of few that have actually good amount of muscle. The ones that last build muscle.
I wanna look like her when I'm older, just so hard putting on muscle :(
I guess I have to train harder!