Hilary Rhoda

hilary-rhoda.jpg

God, she's gorgeous. She's the gateway that led me into looking at more Fashionspot model threads.

I'm not fond of her, her face makes her look older and I find she lacks versatility. The femme fatale look really suits her but other than that... :meh:

That said, I have to acknowledge that her features somehow make her face memorable. Maybe it's the dark sharp brows paired with the light eyes? :confused: Don't know, but she sure does sell makeup well!

Normally I LOVE the dark hair/light eyes mix, but here, I don't, mainly because her other features look so harsh. And I am not a fan of those abs. Too much for me. I'd prefer to starve than working out like a crazie.

She has a gorgeous strong face but one thing that rather irks me about her is that in some photos her eyes look really droopy, like her eyelashes are weighing her lids down and you can hardly see her actual eyes. And then in other photos BAM she's absolutely stunning.

She has a gorgeous strong face but one thing that rather irks me about her is that in some photos her eyes look really droopy, like her eyelashes are weighing her lids down and you can hardly see her actual eyes. And then in other photos BAM she's absolutely stunning.
Maybe it's all that use YSL Vinyl Couture Mascara with the "fatter brush and a formula that really fresh and wet" from the article you posted :p

Reactions: 1 user
I feel like Hilary and Coco Rocha's hf careers never really bounced back from the brake slamming "I'm not a teenager anymore" weight gain even though they both lost it later. Hilary's arms are a little over the top, to me, but she's probably 30 now.
Coco whining about weight 2010
Hilary in 2010
10_hilary-rhoda_behind_01.jpg

She most certainly works for that body (besides, who looks THIS good all sweaty?)

And even though her body might now be everyone’s cup of tea; it’s inspirational how much work she puts into maintaining her figure (which is one of the key points of Skinny Gossip)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user