Heidi Klum

Discussion in 'Models' started by AmorFlaco, Jul 17, 2012.

1. AmorFlaco

AmorFlaco Guest

I was just looking at old VS Fashion Shows and noticed just how beautiful she is, here's a thread for her! (I hope there is no thread already started, I searched and couldn't find, so sorry if there is!) And this is also for you, German girls, who complain that your girls are "plain Janes".

Currently:
    Born: June 1, 1973 (age 39)
    Height: 5' 9" (1.76 m)
    Weight: 136.7 lbs (62 kg)

In her glory days:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. riley4tt

riley4tt Guest

I think sometimes she looks great and others Im like eh...
    I know she is beautiful and i love her accent but I think I have seen her too much... its kind of like when you love a song but then the DJ plays it too much and your like the song is still great but I am tired of hearing it...

3. Babydoll

Babydoll Guest

I don't know why she looks like Kasia's mom to me in here...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Ally

Ally Rising Star

She just wears awful clothes, and she's supposed to have a great sense of style because she's a model...!? eumm, nope.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. 71000

71000 Super Star

ironic that she hosts Project Runway :p

Anyway, she has my favorite Halloween costume of all time:
    [​IMG]

6. Ginger

Ginger Rookie

No offense to her, but she is sometimes kind of chunky for my taste. Though there's no denying her beauty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Cmac

Cmac Rookie

Classy....

[​IMG]

8. Leah.May

Leah.May Rookie

gosh, her boobs are so low-slung... :oops:
    she should stop trying to compete with younger starlets and start dressing more age/body appropriately, she would look much better (in addition to having innumerably more dignity). Still, I have a soft spot in my heart for Heidi, she was never exactly cut out for fashion industry and yet she made a name for herself and became very successful. Plus, I loved her in an episode of How I Met Your Mother, she had a small part but was great :grin:

9. C'estCoco

C'estCoco Rookie

Today the new season of Germany's Next Topmodel started here in Germany and I guess she has lost some weight..? Also the clothes she wears in the show are pretty good. After a long time I think she's looking good again. Thanks to new stylists I guess...

And thank god she doesn't have bangs anymore. I disliked that hairstyle the most on her.

[​IMG]

10. Agreed to the fact that the clothes in the show are looking pretty good, but am I the only one who thinks she's just overall annoying ?

11. C'estCoco

C'estCoco Rookie

I know! It's like she's trying to act all young and cheerful instead of mature and grown-up. It seems like she isn't able to accept that her times as a model are OVER and she should go on to another project...:rolleyes:

12. Mementomoria

Mementomoria Guest

As a former Project Runway addict I really enjoy her personality and admire that she was able to channel a good modeling career into a freeking empire. With that said, as a model I think she's very VS, and not really the SG type.

And while she's aging well I can't help but compare her to Kate Moss, who is one year younger and continues to smolder in high fashion.

13. sushigirl

sushigirl Rookie

Love her personality, very funny and fierce. Would love to see her and all the 'retired' VS angels doing something like model confessionals. Like how their experiences were etc.

14. Miss_Skinny

Miss_Skinny Worker Bee

15. georgia88

georgia88 Guest

She's getting old, literally and figuratively.

[​IMG]

16. 71000

71000 Super Star

ok she wins at halloween

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Zerokate

Zerokate Rookie

what a comeback
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. ZeroDiet

ZeroDiet SkinnyGossip Royal

She looks so... chunky. Even as a kid, I never liked Heidi because she didn't look like a model. Has she EVER been skinny?

19. Fremdschämen

Fremdschämen Grand Dame

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen her actually skinny. She's always had bigger arms and legs, and I think she's just destined to be larger, as far as models go.

I'm also surprised that she's only 5'9; she seems so much taller than that!

20. ZeroDiet

ZeroDiet SkinnyGossip Royal

Sorry I don't think anyone is destined to be larger. I used to think I was 'medium' framed but after losing weight, none of my clothes fit me anymore. I'm not surprised she's 5'9". People who are short and chunky appear shorter. And I'm tipsy
    Xo don't mean to offend anyone