Heidi Klum

A

AmorFlaco

I was just looking at old VS Fashion Shows and noticed just how beautiful she is, here's a thread for her! (I hope there is no thread already started, I searched and couldn't find, so sorry if there is!) And this is also for you, German girls, who complain that your girls are "plain Janes".

Currently:
Born: June 1, 1973 (age 39)
Height: 5' 9" (1.76 m)
Weight: 136.7 lbs (62 kg)

In her glory days:

sealheidiND_468x619.jpg

images

heidi_klum_too_fat_to_model.jpg

images

heidi-klum-red-carpet-purple-dress-2007-emmy.jpg

heidi-klum-2010-emmys-red-carpet-marchesa-lbd-lorraine-schwartz-jewelry.jpg

Heidi-Klum-In-Jenny-Packham-Germanys-Next-Topmodel-Finals.jpg

Heidi+Klum+amfAR+MILANO+2011+Red+Carpet+3p_C-2RJcZ9l.jpg

heidi-klum-112707.jpg

I think sometimes she looks great and others Im like eh...
I know she is beautiful and i love her accent but I think I have seen her too much... its kind of like when you love a song but then the DJ plays it too much and your like the song is still great but I am tired of hearing it...

I don't know why she looks like Kasia's mom to me in here...
85404,xcitefun-heidi-klum-vogue-germany-june09-7.jpg

heidi-klum-vogue-germany-june09-la-confidential-4-521x700.jpg

heidi-klum-vogue-germany-june09-la-confidential-6.jpg

She just wears awful clothes, and she's supposed to have a great sense of style because she's a model...!? eumm, nope.

INFphoto_2329372.jpg

INFphoto_2329360.jpg

She just wears awful clothes, and she's supposed to have a great sense of style because she's a model...!? eumm, nope.

INFphoto_2329372.jpg

INFphoto_2329360.jpg

ironic that she hosts Project Runway :p

Anyway, she has my favorite Halloween costume of all time:
16143685.jpg

Classy....

FFN_g_51022638.jpg

gosh, her boobs are so low-slung... :oops:
she should stop trying to compete with younger starlets and start dressing more age/body appropriately, she would look much better (in addition to having innumerably more dignity). Still, I have a soft spot in my heart for Heidi, she was never exactly cut out for fashion industry and yet she made a name for herself and became very successful. Plus, I loved her in an episode of How I Met Your Mother, she had a small part but was great :grin:

Today the new season of Germany's Next Topmodel started here in Germany and I guess she has lost some weight..? Also the clothes she wears in the show are pretty good. After a long time I think she's looking good again. Thanks to new stylists I guess...

And thank god she doesn't have bangs anymore. I disliked that hairstyle the most on her.

heidifringehairtrend8.jpg

Today the new season of Germany's Next Topmodel started here in Germany and I guess she has lost some weight..? Also the clothes she wears in the show are pretty good. After a long time I think she's looking good again. Thanks to new stylists I guess...

And thank god she doesn't have bangs anymore. I disliked that hairstyle the most on her.

heidifringehairtrend8.jpg

Agreed to the fact that the clothes in the show are looking pretty good, but am I the only one who thinks she's just overall annoying ?

As a former Project Runway addict I really enjoy her personality and admire that she was able to channel a good modeling career into a freeking empire. With that said, as a model I think she's very VS, and not really the SG type.

And while she's aging well I can't help but compare her to Kate Moss, who is one year younger and continues to smolder in high fashion.

Love her personality, very funny and fierce. Would love to see her and all the 'retired' VS angels doing something like model confessionals. Like how their experiences were etc.

She looks so... chunky. Even as a kid, I never liked Heidi because she didn't look like a model. Has she EVER been skinny?

She looks so... chunky. Even as a kid, I never liked Heidi because she didn't look like a model. Has she EVER been skinny?
Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen her actually skinny. She's always had bigger arms and legs, and I think she's just destined to be larger, as far as models go.

I'm also surprised that she's only 5'9; she seems so much taller than that!

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen her actually skinny. She's always had bigger arms and legs, and I think she's just destined to be larger, as far as models go.

I'm also surprised that she's only 5'9; she seems so much taller than that!
Sorry I don't think anyone is destined to be larger. I used to think I was 'medium' framed but after losing weight, none of my clothes fit me anymore. I'm not surprised she's 5'9". People who are short and chunky appear shorter. And I'm tipsy
Xo don't mean to offend anyone