Hayley Williams

normal_mtvmovieawards_28329.jpg

normal_mtvmovieawards.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks her clutch looks like a pair of panties...? :run:

I think she is so cute and adorable looking but i can't for the life of me get into her music.

ew, does she think she looks rock n' roll while dressing like that and finger painting her face that way...???

she's trying too hard

That's rich coming from someone who likes Avril Lavigne:whistling:

Although I have to agree ... :cry:

large-21193894.jpg

Ehh....I don't like her, I just find her a thinspo, I particulary find her music really stupid since TBDT and the way she dresses most of the time it's hideous, tacky and childish, although it's gotten better now! Whereas with Hayley, there's NOTHING I like about her...

Ehh....I don't like her, I just find her a thinspo, I particulary find her music really stupid since TBDT and the way she dresses most of the time it's hideous, tacky and childish, although it's gotten better now! Whereas with Hayley, there's NOTHING I like about her...

Fair enough - I like Hayley but everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I guess Avril was kind of thinspo in her teens :hmm:
But now ...
Avril_Lavigne_Wango_Tango_Stage_01_342x456.jpg

Each to their own I suppose ;)

Fair enough - I like Hayley but everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I guess Avril was kind of thinspo in her teens :hmm:
But now ...
Avril_Lavigne_Wango_Tango_Stage_01_342x456.jpg

Each to their own I suppose ;)

Yuck at that pic! Although as of lately she's still skinny but with a belly, like skinny-fat. I saw pics of her from a short while ago :

Avril-Lavigne-Chad-Kroeger-Wedding-Pictures.jpg

article-2354157-1AA0A02A000005DC-278_306x587.jpg

But yeah, as you've said, to each of their own, I suppose ;) I had a friend whose thinspiration was Kim Kardashian's pre pregnancy, so....:p But she was 5'5 and close to 200 lbs, soo...

BTW- I used to like Paramore a lot until a couple years ago. Just now that I'm 21 it doesn't seem appealing anymore....